President Trump

fishtm2001

Oh. NOW the GOP wants to be responsible? Wonderful! Just wonderful!
You can count on them to try and rewrite history. I honestly thought they would never let him last this long, thinking they would dump him for Pence/Haley in year one or two. I assumed they were fully capable of throwing his voters under the bus by blaming them for his win in 2016. Now it's much too late to save face and the result is they have probably irreparably splintered the party.

vantexan

Oh. NOW the GOP wants to be responsible? Wonderful! Just wonderful!
If the Democrats were responsible they wouldn't have lied about Trump for over four years. Wouldn't have made up stuff to impeach him. Wouldn't have rigged an election. With genderless Pelosi and Chuckie in charge it's only going to get worse. And Biden will rubber stamp whatever they put in front of him.

bbsam

Staff member
If the Democrats were responsible they wouldn't have lied about Trump for over four years. Wouldn't have made up stuff to impeach him. Wouldn't have rigged an election. With genderless Pelosi and Chuckie in charge it's only going to get worse. And Biden will rubber stamp whatever they put in front of him.
Not listening to that bullshoot. Not today. Not after this inexcusable idiocy.

It will be fine

He said it to the hundreds of thousands there peacefully that it was time to go home peacefully. The thugs had already been dealt with. Lie much? Oh yeah, you do.
I’m sure there were some very fine people that were hanging out with the folk that took up arms against the government.