President Trump

newfie

I wonder if Trump will reconsider running in 2024 after all that has happened? Not sure he'd get the nomination at this point. No, not turning on him, but a lot of people were shocked today and may distance themselves.

depends on how bad the libs screw things up as always.

Indecisi0n

I wonder if Trump will reconsider running in 2024 after all that has happened? Not sure he'd get the nomination at this point. No, not turning on him, but a lot of people were shocked today and may distance themselves.
You ask this question because you are a rational person, he is not. He will run in 2024 without a doubt in my mind. He is loving all this attention.

Box Ox

He'll probably get the nomination if he runs. Republican primary voters won't care that he has a talent for losing red states in Presidential and statewide House and Senate elections.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1610045092549.png

Pretty soon he'll have nobody left to fire. They're all resigning.

fishtm2001

ā€œAll indications are that the President has become unmoored, not just from his duty or his oath, but from reality itself. It is for this reason that I call on the Vice President and members of the cabinet to ensure the next few weeks are safe for the American people, and that we have a sane captain of the ship.ā€

ā€œItā€™s time to invoke the 25th Amendment and end this nightmare,ā€ GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ā€œAll indications are that the President has become unmoored, not just from his duty or his oath, but from reality itself. It is for this reason that I call on the Vice President and members of the cabinet to ensure the next few weeks are safe for the American people, and that we have a sane captain of the ship.ā€

ā€œItā€™s time to invoke the 25th Amendment and end this nightmare,ā€ GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger
Illinois.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Invoking the 25th Amendment is a good idea.
Swear in Pence as the 46th for the 2 weeks.
Thus making Biden # 47 and force all of the paperwork and banners to be changed at the last minute.

fishtm2001

Invoking the 25th Amendment is a good idea.
Swear in Pence as the 46th for the 2 weeks.
Thus making Biden # 47 and force all of the paperwork and banners to be changed at the last minute.
paperwork and banners are not of pressing concern. Just force donald to resign and let the NY prosecutors get started.

newfie

Political grandstanding

bbsam

Staff member
Itā€™s good that nobody has suggested a ā€œSecond Amendment remedyā€ because that would be wrong and 100% unacceptable to even suggest.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
25th amendment isn't quite the magic bullet that a lot of people think. The president has the right to contest it and if he does then it goes through a whole process during which time he remains president. It's not like they can just decide to remove him and that's it.

fishtm2001

25th amendment isn't quite the magic bullet that a lot of people think. The president has the right to contest it and if he does then it goes through a whole process during which time he remains president. It's not like they can just decide to remove him and that's it.
I'm not sure but I think he is basically suspended while the process is ongoing. If that's correct , it means he 's powerless for the next thirteen days.

bbsam

Staff member