President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The very fine people today stormed the house of government while they were in session. The line is crystal clear unless you are blind due to devotion to a wannabe dictator.
First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I do not condone violence except as a response to violence. The examples set by BLM, and allowed by government, were not exceeded by today's protest. Your outrage rings hollow.

It will be fine

First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I do not condone violence except as a response to violence. The examples set by BLM, and allowed by government, were not exceeded by today's protest. Your outrage rings hollow.
You think armed men driving congress from the Capitol is peaceful assembly? Sure, that’s not bat:censored2: crazy.

reality1000

Yes another dark day in American history. Anyone that believes otherwise is gullible and a tyrant

th

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If the Democrats were responsible they wouldn't have lied about Trump for over four years. Wouldn't have made up stuff to impeach him. Wouldn't have rigged an election. With genderless Pelosi and Chuckie in charge it's only going to get worse. And Biden will rubber stamp whatever they put in front of him.
Not listening to that bullshoot. Not today. Not after this inexcusable idiocy.
You didn't know he was a sorry-assed hypocrite?
Damn! Where you been?

vantexan

Your side tried to overthrown the US government today. Defiling symbols is not close to that.
Really? Four or five dozen people are going to overthrow the most powerful country on Earth? If they had held all those politicians at gun point and said they would kill them if their demands weren't met just about everyone would've said go ahead.

refineryworker05

I have repeatedly posted how deeply dangerous and radical the lies of trump and the gop could be, now four people are dead based on trump’s obvious voter fraud lies and delusions. I also posted weeks ago in early November that all these bs claims of voter fraud were leading to republicans losing an election at the state or locally level and just declaring themselves the victory based on flimsy charges of voter fraud which are not substantive in anyway. Well that’s what republicans in Pennsylvania are trying to do right now.
This is all very dangerous and anti-democratic stuff from republicans.