President Trump

newfie

Yeahhhhh.....I don't think that's the yardstick Democrats will want to use to compare Trump to the incumbent if Biden does somehow run again in 2024.
the yardstick to use is the pre chinese bio weapon years when we had the best all around economy that i have certainly ever seen.
Trump was unbeatable until the covid hit.

newolddude

How does Donald Trump reconcile his "Make America Great Again/America First" policy with his supporting the Saudi Arabian LIV golf league at the expense of the US-based PGA?

newfie

How does Donald Trump reconcile his "Make America Great Again/America First" policy with his supporting the Saudi Arabian LIV golf league at the expense of the US-based PGA?
the PGA is not an american player only golf association. "america first" is not "only america."

Last edited:

newolddude

rickyb

Banned
ralph nader and co interview constitutional scholar bruce fein on would be dictator donald trumps jan 6 coup attempt
1659245810997.png

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Anti-Trump hysteria is in the final analysis not about Trump. The regime can’t allow Trump to be president not because of who he is (although that grates), but because of who his followers are. That class—Angelo Codevilla’s “country class”—must not be allowed representation by candidates who might implement their preferences, which also, and above all, must not be allowed. The rubes have no legitimate standing to affect the outcome of any political process, because of who they are, but mostly because of what they want."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Looks like someone forgot to spray tan.

FY1SKR-XEAMqHk2

1) Yes we are in a recession.
2) We could have a super president in office that is the mix of the best parts of every good president (plus even the good parts of bad presidents) and we'd still be in a recession right now. The global economy got destroyed by COVID and the current economic downtown is pretty much unavoidable.

The line outside the restaurant to get in.
gettyimages-3362103.jpg

Because he’s not a good president.

1659293574150.png