President Trump

newolddude

FZBzSs6WQAAhnNU

rickyb

i was talking to my dad about trump and my dad says the crazy thing is many ppl support him and think he did good.

of course, my fasha thinks obama did good

the function of the matrix is to make ppl support evil because then you will never demand more and rebel against it

vantexan

Because it's their intent to twist his words and claim he lied under oath. His lawyers told him to take the 5th. Funny how y'all want constitutional protections for abortion but want to deny others their constitutional rights.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i was talking to my dad about trump and my dad says the crazy thing is many ppl support him and think he did good.

of course, my fasha thinks obama did good

the function of the matrix is to make ppl support evil because then you will never demand more and rebel against it
Sounds like you’re both idiots

newfie

Because it's their intent to twist his words and claim he lied under oath. His lawyers told him to take the 5th. Funny how y'all want constitutional protections for abortion but want to deny others their constitutional rights.
no one would possibly cooperate with someone who has made it her mission to fabricate charges against him.

oldngray

nowhere special
The prosecutor has been saying for years she was out to get Trump

oldngray

nowhere special

vantexan