President Trump

vantexan

I believe the Bible is a creation (written by) of God’s creation (mankind).

As you and all mankind are a Creation of God. Even Trump.

I do not believe that the Bible was written by God, as you believe.
You believe God speaks directly to you but don't believe the writers of the Bible were spoken directly to by God if they wrote something you disagree with. In other words you have set yourself up as the decider of what's true and what isn't.

We know God today through his word given to us in the Bible.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You believe God speaks directly to you but don't believe the writers of the Bible were spoken directly to by God if they wrote something you disagree with. In other words you have set yourself up as the decider of what's true and what isn't.

We know God today through his word given to us in the Bible.
Yawn.

This yada yada again?

You don’t believe God is active, alive and interacting with His Creation other than in a book. I get it.

I just don’t believe as you do.

Box Ox

Integrity

Binge Poster
You certainly don't lol.
Yes I too once believed much like the Pharisees did, but God spoke to me and directed me away from my empty and lifeless faith. I worshiped doctrine over the person and teaching of Jesus. He is real and alive, not just in a book.

I was rescued from my unbelief.

It is not just for me, it for anyone who believes.

vantexan

Yes I too once believed much like the Pharisees did, but God spoke to me and directed me away from my empty and lifeless faith. I worshiped doctrine over the person and teaching of Jesus. He is real and alive, not just in a book.

I was rescued from my unbelief.

It is not just for me, it for anyone who believes.
The difference is the book reveals how we as Christians are to live. Your way you can say God told you this or that and the next guy can say the same and soon you've got many different ways. Under the Bible we all know the way and aren't free to bend it any way we like.

If you had an empty and lifeless faith following God's plan for us in the Bible that's on you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The difference is the book reveals how we as Christians are to live. Your way you can say God told you this or that and the next guy can say the same and soon you've got many different ways. Under the Bible we all know the way and aren't free to bend it any way we like.

If you had an empty and lifeless faith following God's plan for us in the Bible that's on you.
Yawn.

I get it .

The Bible acts as your golden calf.

I truly am sorry for you, but the Pharisees were blinded by their adherence to the written code as well.

vantexan

Yawn.

I get it .

The Bible acts as your golden calf.

I truly am sorry for you, but the Pharisees were blinded by their adherence to the written code as well.
So in your estimation God wants you to mock everything said to you. Interesting take on Christianity.

God's word is no idol. You reject it because it doesn't allow you to live in sin without consequences.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes, how could 12 folks from New York City have agreed on what they think about the left's most hated man in the world unless there had been real evidence of his guilt?
I would ask the jury somethings...
I'll guarantee you, most of them couldn't tell you what Trump is charged with (neither does America)and the instructions they were given. Why the whore was on the stand? What law was violated?
Just say guilty 34 times and we can go home by Friday.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not true.
They were not blinded by what was written by God. In fact, they were commended for their adherence to it.
They were condemned for making up laws about "The Law" and equating what they had come up with as just as binding as God's actual law.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I fear for your soul.
IMG_5479.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I believe the Bible is a creation (written by) of God’s creation (mankind).

As you and all mankind are a Creation of God. Even Trump.

I do not believe that the Bible was written by God, as you believe.
Okay, now I understand why you gave me a thumbs down for nominating @PT Car Washer for the dumbest post.

You think you deserve it. Especially for this one.

No, God didn’t ‘write’ the Bible, He inspired it. Inspired, as in ‘breathed’, as in His Holy Spirit.

So, any and every time you challenge Scripture, you are challenging God.

As in, blaspheme.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Okay, now I understand why you gave me a thumbs down for nominating @PT Car Washer for the dumbest post.

You think you deserve it. Especially for this one.

No, God didn’t ‘write’ the Bible, He inspired it. Inspired, as in ‘breathed’, as in His Holy Spirit.

So, any and every time you challenge Scripture, you are challenging God.

As in, blaspheme.
False statement.

Did God breathe you into life?