President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I guess you will be voting for Biden. And bleach and disinfectant are synonymous

Since bleach and disinfectant are synonymous why didn’t any other sheep use any of the other disinfectants such as alcohol, Aldehydes, Chlorine or Iodophors? Why didn’t Trump say to inject any of these? Guess why?…. Because you are a sheep and a parrot and MSM told you a lie that you and many more sheep repeated.
We have heard over and over that Trump said to inject “Bleach” well now is the time to prove the sheep right. I will wait for proof of him saying “Bleach” so much so that I will give you proof of me voting for Biden if you can produce it. I will also wait for you to admit you are a sheep and a parrot… I’m sure I will never hear either one.

Last edited:

Appvol

IMG_2037.jpeg

Box Ox

I guess you will be voting for Biden. And bleach and disinfectant are synonymous
Your logic, if you can call it that, is flawed.

According to the Oxford Dictionary, disinfectant is “ a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.”

You really should have finished high school.

In the video Trump looks over at Birx and asks "Is there a way we can do something like that?"

A dumb question to her for sure but not an instruction to Americans to start injecting bleach or other disinfectant.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, near Paris, in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Thebrownblob

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, near Paris, in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.
Oh wow I bet that will really change peoples minds about who they vote for. 😂🙄

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you ALWAYS pick up pennies out of the gutters?

donald had just stopped by Tony and Nick’s Steaks Saturday to grab one of Philly’s famous sandwiches. An interviewer asked him about it, and the convicted felon contradicted himself in his answer. “Ohhh, that was good,” Trump said. “I haven’t sampled it yet, but I will.”

Box Ox

donald had just stopped by Tony and Nick’s Steaks Saturday to grab one of Philly’s famous sandwiches. An interviewer asked him about it, and the convicted felon contradicted himself in his answer. “Ohhh, that was good,” Trump said. “I haven’t sampled it yet, but I will.”
Oh wow I bet that will really change peoples minds about who they vote for. 😂🙄

To be fair, it probably is better for Biden supporters to talk about things Trump has said than try and make an argument as to why Biden's first term performance should be rewarded with a second.