President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
As a Non Affiliation voter that is conservative I ask all my Democrat and Republican friends to please email the Whitehouse and let them know you want Biden to be on the ticket in November. I have already sent an email to the White House and have told them how much I want Biden to be on the ticket. Don’t fall for the conspiracy that he is physically and mentally unfit. He is sharp and many have spoken for his mental abilities over the last 3+ years. He is the man we want to run against Trump. 🏆👍🏼

Appvol

Banned
IMG_6491.jpeg
IMG_6490.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
When Nixon was up for impeachment it was based on numerous criminal charges. And given the immunity Nixon would have had the charges could not have been used against him. Trump tried anything he could dream up in order to stay in power. No reason for Nixon not to have done the same and would have had a free hand due to his immunity from prosecution.
Were those criminal charges defended as official acts at any time?

Drama Queen.

Darmark7

I’m still waiting on someone to tell me they picked fruit for a living until the illegals showed up

I‘ll pick fruit for the right price. The problem is Dems want to enslave people and pay them almost nothing to do it while the companies keep making huge profits. Illegals have never brought the price down they just make more money for the companies. Show me where in history the price came down when illegals entered. I’ll wait…

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Americans will pick it. They always did until the Dems brought back slave wages to illegals. Im waiting for you to show me in history when the price of fruit went down because of the illegal slaves you Dems want. I’ll wait…
Americans won’t do field labor, heck it’s hard enough to staff at my building daily because the kids don’t want to work.

bacha29

Were those criminal charges defended as official acts at any time?

Drama Queen.
NIxon claimed "executive privilege" right to the very end. His legal defense team: J. Fred Buzhardt....lead counsel...James St. Clair, Charles Wright, Dean Burch, Al Haig were other members of his team. It was Buzhardt and Butterfield that inadvertently disclosed the tapes.

Darmark7

I seen personally back in 2005 when the boom was going on and a “Christian“ building contractor said he had to hire illegals because he could not compete if he didn’t. About a year later he had a new home and him and his wife had new $80k trucks along with his wife showing off all her new jewelry. The prices never go down. The owners just get richer and the American workers get screwed. That is what Dems want and create.

Darmark7

Americans won’t do field labor, heck it’s hard enough to staff at my building daily because the kids don’t want to work.

who did it before the illegals? Who did it in the 1950’s through the 70’s when one income could afford a house, car and college? You bought into the lie.

newfie

But who says they still can’t be impeached? For life? Do you think you’re overdramatizing a little?
impeachement followed by a criminal trial is still on the table for future presidents.

the underlying unspoken rules that continue to reveal theirselves with rampant TDS is that the libs wanted a set of rules for a president trump and another for everyone else.