President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This country has no open borders. Why does the radical right keep posting this? For the same reason the Republicans in Congress voted down the Border Security Bill?

Yep, the border is safe and secure, Biden is sharp as a tack, COVID vaccine is safe and effective. You are a very informed person.
By the way I'm still waiting to hear from you about calling that poor illegal "TRASH." I thought he was a welcomed guess with a spark of divinity that only wanted a better life here. You still racist towards illegals?

Yah, you can't discuss other people if you're white because that would make you a racist. You just hold onto that idea that all those Hispanics displacing blacks around the country are Hispanic citizens. All those millions who've come in not only recently, but in the last 20+ years, aren't displacing citizens. They're all collecting money from the government to just sit around. Yeah, let's run with that.
Actually I appreciate the Mexican families moving into my neighborhood. They have made many improvements to their homes and have helped to stabilize what once was a declining area. Never thought to ask if they are illegal.

Yep, the border is safe and secure, Biden is sharp as a tack, COVID vaccine is safe and effective. You are a very informed person.
By the way I'm still waiting to hear from you about calling that poor illegal "TRASH." I thought he was a welcomed guess with a spark of divinity that only wanted a better life here. You still racist towards illegals?
All the code words for a MAGA cult member.

vantexan

OK to call whites trash though.

vantexan

Actually I appreciate the Mexican families moving into my neighborhood. They have made many improvements to their homes and have helped to stabilize what once was a declining area. Never thought to ask if they are illegal.
And you call me racist. They may be Mexicans but more than likely they're from Central America. They're all Mexicans to racists.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Good point. He'll make ridiculous arguments, defend Biden to the bitter end, then dump him like a hot rock just as soon as the Democratic leadership tells him to.

The whole cult will. They defended him for the past 3+ years and in 1 night the cult can change all their minds and they will be on to someone else. Just look at what being in that cult has done to their followers.
1. Made them triggered by statues
2. Can't tell what a woman or man is
3. Will accept what they use to call a man into what they use to call a women's bathroom
4. Call 1,825,000 a year illegals crossing the border "Secure"
5. Calling 925,000 illegals a year a good border bill
6. Saying walls don't work while their cult leaders all have walls around their houses
7. Saying illegals are welcomed guess and will not talk against them when they rape and murder
8. Get mad at governors that flies illegals to sanctuary cities but approve of their cult leader flying illegals into America
9. Go along with whatever they are told about a vaccine from It will protect you, to it will protect others, to it will lessen the symptom and keep you out of the hospital. No push back for the lies from the cult members.
10. They will follow orders and call one of the most successfully used medicines horse medicine.
11. They say men can have babies, even though they don't know what a man is.

newfie

This country has no open borders. Why does the radical right keep posting this? For the same reason the Republicans in Congress voted down the Border Security Bill?
it violated the constitution and robbed the president of his constitutional powers to secure the border.

other than that it was a great bill.

biden just had to do nothing and leave the trump policies in place. problem was solved.

newfie

You can tell by looking at a man that he is an illegal? LOL
no you cant but you can take an educated guess and be right most of the time.
how do you know they're mexican? why did you think to ask them they're heritage but not their status?

newfie

Thebrownblob

no you cant but you can take an educated guess and be right most of the time.

how do you know they're mexican? why did you think to ask them they're heritage but not their status?
Right, I wish he would go up to them and call them “Mexican” a lot of them would be pretty indignant, especially if they’re South American or central American.