President Trump

newfie

who did it before the illegals? Who did it in the 1950’s through the 70’s when one income could afford a house, car and college? You bought into the lie.
the poor here who now compete directly with illegals at a lower wage rate.

bring all the fruit pickers you need just screen them and immigrate them legally.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’m still waiting on someone to tell me they picked fruit for a living until the illegals showed up
There is a program in place that does not require illegal immigrants.

vantexan

I’m still waiting on someone to tell me they picked fruit for a living until the illegals showed up
Mostly blacks picked oranges in Florida until the illegals showed up. Now the illegals have displaced the blacks by accepting much lower wages. Heard a black man on the radio awhile back. He used to do construction in Atlanta. Said most construction workers in Atlanta were black at one time. He said if you drive around and look most working on construction sites now are illegals. And this was even before Biden opened the floodgates. I thought the Democrats were for protecting our minority citizens? Exactly why Trump is enjoying much higher minority support this time.

vantexan

Illegals have always done the farm work in America. This isn’t anything new.
The U.S. used to an agrarian society with the families of farmers doing the work. And now many farms are mostly mechanized and don't need large groups of workers. Don't confuse picking crops that must be done by hand with all farm work.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When I was a teenager if you did not go to college you could always go into construction for a good living. Construction was mostly whites and a few blacks back then. Then came along the slavery of illegals (which the Dems still want) and the wages went down while the prices of homes went up.

Mostly blacks picked oranges in Florida until the illegals showed up. Now the illegals have displaced the blacks by accepting much lower wages. Heard a black man on the radio awhile back. He used to do construction in Atlanta. Said most construction workers in Atlanta were black at one time. He said if you drive around and look most working on construction sites now are illegals. And this was even before Biden opened the floodgates. I thought the Democrats were for protecting our minority citizens? Exactly why Trump is enjoying much higher minority support this time.
You can tell by looking at a man that he is an illegal? LOL

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The U.S. used to an agrarian society with the families of farmers doing the work. And now many farms are mostly mechanized and don't need large groups of workers. Don't confuse picking crops that must be done by hand with all farm work.
Poor white trash and lower class black folks used to do most of the farm work as “ sharecroppers” once jobs became more available they left and the illegals took over .
Again , you won’t find anyone to tell you they lost their job picking fruit, cotton, vegetables etc to an illegal 👍

vantexan

You can tell by looking at a man that he is an illegal? LOL
Common knowledge that they're illegal. It's not like the Hispanic citizens of historically Hispanic areas have decide to fan out across the U.S. into areas that historically had large black populations to take manual labor jobs. There's also little giveaways like they speak Spanish and fly Mexican flags, among others, on their vehicles.

Last edited:

vantexan

Poor white trash and lower class black folks used to do most of the farm work as “ sharecroppers” once jobs became more available they left and the illegals took over .
Again , you won’t find anyone to tell you they lost their job picking fruit, cotton, vegetables etc to an illegal 👍
You're very uninformed. Sharecroppers moved from farm to farm during harvest to pick cotton and other hand picked crops. They didn't stay on the farm all year. How do I know? Besides reading about it my mother's parents were sharecroppers. Native American and Irish.

Would be news to farmers raising wheat, corn, and soybeans in the Midwest that they employ large groups of illegals or legals. You're a city boy, huh?

Common knowledge that they're illegal. It's not like the Hispanic citizens of historically Hispanic areas have decide to fan out across the U.S. into areas that historically had large black populations to take manual labor jobs. There's also little giveaways like the speak Spanish and fly Mexican flags, among others, on their vehicles.
So speaking Spanish and showing pride in your heritage makes you an illegal? And you wonder why most people believe those on the radical right are racist?

vantexan

So speaking Spanish and showing pride in your heritage makes you an illegal? And you wonder why most people believe those on the radical right are racist?
Yah, you can't discuss other people if you're white because that would make you a racist. You just hold onto that idea that all those Hispanics displacing blacks around the country are Hispanic citizens. All those millions who've come in not only recently, but in the last 20+ years, aren't displacing citizens. They're all collecting money from the government to just sit around. Yeah, let's run with that.