President Trump

newfie

LOL Bleeding heart liberal. LOL. Probably more conservative then you. Just not a MAGA cult member. LOL
sorry don't belong to any of your parties or cults . If the option to MAGA is borrowing money from china and then giving it to china to encourage them to try to have a cleaner climate then I would be happy to join the MAGA cult.

Thebrownblob

sorry don't belong to any of your parties or cults . If the option to MAGA is borrowing money from china and then giving it to china to encourage them to try to have a cleaner climate then I would be happy to join the MAGA cult.
Sorry he’s out of the office right now. If you leave a message, he’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
1719885518588.png

Appvol2.0

Banned
Why is he getting banned?
Banning posters is weak. Most of the time it says “personal attacks” is the reason for the ban. I don’t take any of this posting serious. It’s fun to go to back and forth. At the end of the day we aren’t going to change how we feel. There must be a Mod who is interviewing for a big tech job or has dreams of working at Facebook

Appvol2.0

Banned
No idea what he’s banned for this time but I know he does a lot of trolling. Maybe that’s why this time too.
Trolling is not a reason to ban someone though. As long as you aren’t cussing, talking about posters family and threatening posters it’s all fair game on a message. Some of y’all would love rivals mainboard but it’s a paid subscription.

Thebrownblob

Trolling is not a reason to ban someone though. As long as you aren’t cussing, talking about posters family and threatening posters it’s all fair game on a message. Some of y’all would love rivals mainboard but it’s a paid subscription.
Whether it bothers me or not, it’s not the point, it is against the terms of service to troll. Many of us have danced on the fringes of being banned and actually have been banned, some I deserved some I didn’t think so, not that big a deal. @UnionStrong is the current ban king! 😂

Appvol2.0

Banned
Whether it bothers me or not, it’s not the point, it is against the terms of service to troll. Many of us have danced on the fringes of being banned and actually have been banned, some I deserved some I didn’t think so, not that big a deal. @UnionStrong is the current ban king! 😂
  • 7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
Then there should be no political threads because we are all Trolling each other. Almost all the post are looking for an emotional response. So what defines extreme.