President Trump

newfie

Is this a test to spot made up words?
upload_2017-7-11_9-15-58.png

Sportello

I'd have to respond in a much too lengthy post to adequately explain the differences between what Trump has allegedly done and The Steele Dossier, let alone the other examples Parry has rightly pointed out, but this current situation is unlike the others. Nixon and Reagan come the closest, but the Steele Dossier doesn't even approach near that level.

Politicians are politicians. Donald Trump is not a politician. He's worse.

Yes, there are things worse than politicians. ;)

newfie

I'd have to respond in a much too lengthy post to adequately explain the differences between what Trump has allegedly done and The Steele Dossier, let alone the other examples Parry has rightly pointed out, but this current situation is unlike the others. Nixon and Reagan come the closest, but the Steele Dossier doesn't even approach near that level.

Politicians are politicians. Donald Trump is not a politician. He's worse.

Yes, there are things worse than politicians. ;)

but all of this still pales in comparison to the Clintons which was a real crime that was covered up by the Obama administration. not a peep did we hear from you in condemnation then.

moreluck

golden ticket member
but all of this still pales in comparison to the Clintons which was a real crime that was covered up by the Obama administration. not a peep did we hear from you in condemnation then.
You mean the Clintons sought dirt about the Trumps........No, surely you jest.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe if Donald (jr and sr) would shut their pie-holes and delete their twitter accounts, they'd get away with it too.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Maybe if Donald (jr and sr) would shut their pie-holes and delete their twitter accounts, they'd get away with it too.
Democrats still dont understand why they lost, I guess the 4 special elections didnt sink it in. Most people care about jobs, taxes and healthcare not russia

bbsam

Staff member
Democrats still dont understand why they lost, I guess the 4 special elections didnt sink it in. Most people care about jobs, taxes and healthcare not russia
If what you say is true, republicans would do well to dispatch with the boat anchor tied around their necks that is this administration. They really aren't getting anything done that is going to resonate with most people.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If what you say is true, republicans would do well to dispatch with the boat anchor tied around their necks that is this administration. They really aren't getting anything done that is going to resonate with most people.
dont worry most of those will get primared. 2018 is going to be a rude awakening for dems and establishment republicans