President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Actually if the right wing doesn't hurry up, some charismatic lefty is going to walk in, push single-payer and win big.

First they'll repeal the provision that any company no matter its size has to provide health care. Chamber of Commerce will be all over endorsing that and conservatives will be falling over themselves to endorse such a plan.
they should repel it because it also works against companies to. I know a lot of people who got their hours cut just so the business didnt have to provide healthcare

bbsam

Staff member
you think the liberal media is going to go out and find people who dont like obamacare or poll people who dont like it. They are not going to do that. There is a war going on in washington.
So Breitbart has a poll that shows 80% support for full Obamacare repeal? No. I didn't think so.

Jkloc420

So Breitbart has a poll that shows 80% support for full Obamacare repeal? No. I didn't think so.
the election proved polls are bias, there isnt no question about it. They pick areas that they know will favor their poll

Jkloc420

those who went on medicad which is a lot and most of obamacare vote yes, even though they dont know the difference. Most young people are on their parents insurance tell 26. Thats the 60 percent right there

Jkloc420

all the democrats want to do is throw money at the exchanges and that isnt going to solve the problem

bbsam

Staff member
they should repel it because it also works against companies to. I know a lot of people who got their hours cut just so the business didnt have to provide healthcare
They should repeal it because single payer would be a slam dunk. Why they didn't scrap the whole insurance system to begin with has only to do with one thing. MONEY.

Jkloc420

They should repeal it because single payer would be a slam dunk. Why they didn't scrap the whole insurance system to begin with has only to do with one thing. MONEY.
lol, single payer wont work here. We have 320 million people and different demographics. The cost would be outrageous. Calfornia wanted to do and found out it would cost 400 billion or something

bbsam

Staff member
all the democrats want to do is throw money at the exchanges and that isnt going to solve the problem
Nah. Democrats want to get to single payer. If that takes republicans sabotaging Obamacare so that they then have to get to single payer called Oprahcare, they're ok with that.

bbsam

Staff member
lol, single payer wont work here. We have 320 million people and different demographics. The cost would be outrageous. Calfornia wanted to do and found out it would cost 400 billion or something
Nonsense. It'll work. We're America. We do it better.

And your numbers are kinda stupid. The population of California at 400 billion? Is that over a lifetime or something? And if it is true, that just how do they calculate it?

Jkloc420

And your numbers are kinda stupid. The population of California at 400 billion? Is that over a lifetime or something? And if it is true, that just how do they calculate it?

Estimated cost for single-payer healthcare in California reduced by billions in analysis sponsored by supporters

Jkloc420

not my numbers thats californias numbers

W

What The Hawk?

Are you a Trump?
I honestly don't know. I did vote for him, I shouldn't have voted at all to be honest. I do think he was the better option but I still think I shouldn't have voted for anyone. I agree with some things he's doing, but I'm also getting irritated with him and how he's handling certain things and his use of twitter makes me cringe.