President Trump

vantexan

Can't chew gum and walk at the same time?

Republican president. Republican House. Republican Senate. No excuses.
And Trump can only sign what they put in front of him. And the Press has enough Repubs scared they're backing away from what they've supported in the last 7 years. It's pathetic, and resembling what happened last time they controlled everything. I just hope the public remembers the only thing worse than a Republican do nothing Congress is a Democrat do something Congress.

newfie

And Trump can only sign what they put in front of him. And the Press has enough Repubs scared they're backing away from what they've supported in the last 7 years. It's pathetic, and resembling what happened last time they controlled everything. I just hope the public remembers the only thing worse than a Republican do nothing Congress is a Democrat do something Congress.

Trump is already a resounding success. He protected the supreme court from a liberal nut job takeover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i just read a,poll that said 52 percent of people think democrats just stand to oppose trump. In other words they have no message. The dnc is also 3.3 million in debt as of june

newfie

Moreluck "nobody "loved" Hilary......not even Bill "

Then Scaramucci is just another presidential suckup and media whore.

whuuuuutttt?

giphy.gif