President Trump

floridays

Well you quoted me, so I guessed you were replying to me.

Post 7563
I meant your question was a meaning less question posted to another person. I took the opportunity to return the same question to you, hoping you would realize it was a meaningless question. Kinda like "who cares if I think there will be more charges, "at this point what difference does it make" what I think? That moment obviously didn't happen though.

bbsam

Staff member
I meant your question was a meaning less question posted to another person. I took the opportunity to return the same question to you, hoping you would realize it was a meaningless question. Kinda like "who cares if I think there will be more charges, "at this point what difference does it make" what I think? That moment obviously didn't happen though.
I don't find it meaningless at all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bryan Cranston: ‘friend—k you’ To Anyone Who Wants Trump To Fail | Weasel Zippers

“President Trump is not the person who I wanted to be in that office, and I’ve been very open about that,” Cranston said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Monday. “That being said, he is the president.

“If he fails, the country is in jeopardy. It would be egotistical for anyone to say, ‘I hope he fails,’” Cranston said. “To that person I would say, friend—k you. Why would you want that? So you can be right?”