Staff member
Have you seen how Putin looks at him?

With adoration? :wink2:

463A33FA00000578-5072579-image-a-2_1510399029756.jpg

Xi Jinping looks pretty happy too.

What you talkin bout ray? :lol:

BrownArmy

Lulz, Putin is a killer, literally.

He grew up in the Kremlin as an agent, maneuvered his way through the ranks to control THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Putin is smiling at Trump much in the same way an apex predator looks at its prey.

Trump is playing checkers, Putin is playing chess, to use a cliche analogy.

Oh, great, Putin said he didn't do it, well, there you go!

Trump is over-matched everywhere he goes, and everyone's eating his lunch.

He likes the parades though!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Did Harvey Weinstein help Hillary break that glass ceiling. I guess women are smashing it now. ;)

Come to think of it... When Trump uttered his famous, "Grab them by the P" line as in being famous or a Hollywood type all hell has broken loose. Who knew he knew what was going on...

And some of you think Trump has not done anything for women. :shifty::lol:

BrownArmy

Did Harvey Weinstein help Hillary break that glass ceiling. I guess women are smashing it now. ;)

Come to think of it... When Trump uttered his famous, "Grab them by the P" line as in being famous or a Hollywood type all hell has broken loose. Who knew he knew what was going on...

Oh, come on, don't join the conspiracy theory that the 'Weinstein-effect' has anything to do with Clinton.

There's a moment happening alright, and a dam broke, and now women everywhere are coming forward with their accounts of sexual assault.

It's happening worldwide, and in all industries.

It's a zeitgeist moment.

So, let's blame Hillary.

Seriously?

He's unpolished and even crude at times, but his slashing of regulations has the economy rolling along nicely. Also, it's hard to dislike a guy who wants to bring mfg jobs back to the US.... And finally, he has this going for him: he's not Hillary Clnton.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh, come on, don't join the conspiracy theory that the 'Weinstein-effect' has anything to do with Clinton.

There's a moment happening alright, and a dam broke, and now women everywhere are coming forward with their accounts of sexual assault.

It's happening worldwide, and in all industries.

It's a zeitgeist moment.

So, let's blame Hillary.

Seriously?
Not blaming Hillary. Weinstein is at fault... He just happened to be a HUGE Hillary supporter.

Sportello

When all else fails go to the ‘whatsboutism’.

Sad

BrownArmy

Not blaming Hillary. Weinstein is at fault... He just happened to be a HUGE Hillary supporter.

Ok, that's correct, but irrelevant.

Sexual assault is non-partisan.

You posted a link about fallout from the 'Weinstein-effect' in the California legislature. It's happening here in Boston, as well.

What we're learning, with victims coming forward, is that men in positions of power abuse their power - SHOCKER!

(Yes, sometimes men are abused).

Like I said before, this isn't a left/right thing, it's a penis thing, and I'm frankly disappointed at both sides trying to turn this into a referendum on ideology.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Lulz, Putin is a killer, literally.

He grew up in the Kremlin as an agent, maneuvered his way through the ranks to control THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Putin is smiling at Trump much in the same way an apex predator looks at its prey.

Trump is playing checkers, Putin is playing chess, to use a cliche analogy.

Oh, great, Putin said he didn't do it, well, there you go!

Trump is over-matched everywhere he goes, and everyone's eating his lunch.

He likes the parades though!

All your own perception and you being influenced by the media. Baa, baa...

Also, remember the old saying... love your friends but keep your enemies closer.

Art of the deal and the power of persuasion.. It's killing ya huh. :tt2::hugs:

BrownArmy

All your own perception and you being influenced by the media. Baa, baa...

Also, remember the old saying... love your friends but keep your enemies closer.

Art of the deal and the power of persuasion.. It's killing ya huh. :tt2::hugs:

I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

By all means, carry on.

floridays

Maybe there is a trade imbalance because Americans buy a lot of crap. I mean we shop just because spending is what we do and with that kind of shopping, a lot of crap doesn't have to be well made. It can be cheap, unreliable crap because once it bought and paid for, the true need of the item is largely satisfied and we're off to purchase the next needless widget.
Personal experience?