President Trump

floridays

I have.

I simply disagree with almost everything he says.
He's educated and thinks, so I can easily understand your disagreement. You should understand what he writes on is historical and economic fact, not editorial opinion, so knock yourself out, disagree with fact.

BrownArmy

He's educated and thinks, so I can easily understand your disagreement. You should understand what he writes on is historical and economic fact, not editorial opinion, so knock yourself out, disagree with fact.

That's so cute!

His diatribes are the definition of editorial opinion.

Sowell? Same nonsense.

bbsam

Staff member
I just read an article by him on income inequality.

Problem I have with what he's says is that he acts like the rules of this economy are fair. Now how can he believe that if he knows that the rules are made by lobbyists and their paid for representatives? If he does not know that, then he's not much of an economist. If he does know it, he's just another tool.

newfie

I just read an article by him on income inequality.

Problem I have with what he's says is that he acts like the rules of this economy are fair. Now how can he believe that if he knows that the rules are made by lobbyists and their paid for representatives? If he does not know that, then he's not much of an economist. If he does know it, he's just another tool.

its not fair? How does a kid create facebook and become the richest man in the us?