President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
trump_accusers_access.jpg
i-can-do-anything.jpg

Last edited:

floridays

Personally if I were Trump I'd tell them to go friend yourself. He has made the election commission disclosures, the IRS has every return he has ever filed, if he is in violation of the tax code, file a criminal complaint. I'ts nothing but voyeurism on the part of the left. That's just me friend'em.

floridays

What the hell he is hiding?
Nothing, the IRS has every return he has ever filed, if there is criminality, file a criminal complaint. Proof he is hiding nothing lies in the Mueller inquisition, if there was something the indictment would have been handed down already. Why are you a voyeur?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Personally if I were Trump I'd tell them to go friend yourself. He has made the election commission disclosures, the IRS has every return he has ever filed, if he is in violation of the tax code, file a criminal complaint. I'ts nothing but voyeurism on the part of the left. That's just me friend'em.
He brags about being a master negotiator ?

floridays

Never mind facts , Business does business under the protection of the law and taxes are how the govt is compensate . So trump is an honest business man ?
Within existing IRS tax code, I'll have to say a big yes. If you know differently produce evidence that leads to a criminal complaint. I'ts really as simple as that.