President Trump

MAKAVELI

Banned
Personally if I were Trump I'd tell them to go friend yourself. He has made the election commission disclosures, the IRS has every return he has ever filed, if he is in violation of the tax code, file a criminal complaint. I'ts nothing but voyeurism on the part of the left. That's just me friend'em.
Nobody is claiming he's violated the tax code. But don't worry Mueller has access to them.:happy2:

newfie

I always found the custom of releasing tax returns to be archaic and unnecessary.

in the sense that everything else in his life including a detailed financial profile has been studied to death I agree. the only thing left is the old tax return attack. Oh gee look how much money Trump made. He only gave 30 percent to charity etc.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So how much money are you suggesting we give the middle class every year to offset that tax, and what should the income limit be to qualify for that credit?

Middle class? None. They would take home their entire pay checks and spend as needed with a 23% national sales tax added to every purchase.

Lower class would receive a prebate based upon their income.