President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the prebate covered their taxes on basic necessities, then they could choose to spend any extra in the secondhand market. Used cars, thrift shop clothes, etc wouldn't be taxed.
Just to be clear, since you're poor.... when you say "their" and "they", you mean yourself included right? lulz

vantexan

Never said he did.
Show me where Trump released his.
TTKU :censored2:.
You said Obama not releasing his was fake news. Most people have an accessible paper trail. I doubt anyone is looking at Trump's college papers in hopes of finding Russian collusion or anything deep. But it's curious why Obama kept his college papers sealed.

vantexan

So how much money are you suggesting we give the middle class every year to offset that tax, and what should the income limit be to qualify for that credit?
Under the Fair Tax every head of household would receive a prebate and that would be across the board, not X for the poor, X+ for the middle class, none for the wealthy. Could certainly see it being done on a sliding scale based on income.

vantexan

So you think Trump had his college records sealed? You really are an ignorant :censored2:.
I don't know if Trump did or didn't. All I do know is when Obama ran for president a lot of people wanted to see his college papers to find out more about his stand on various issues but couldn't access them. He refused to allow them to be released which begs the question why?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know if Trump did or didn't.
He didn't. Neither did obama. It's private automatically by law.
Ttku
All I do know is when Obama ran for president a lot of people wanted to see his college papers to find out more about his stand on various issues but couldn't access them. He refused to allow them to be released which begs the question why?
Why do you think Trump refused to allow his college records to be released? It must be a huge conspiracy lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1512965435933.jpg