President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Makes all the sense in the world. more media collusion with the Clintons. your people don't know how to run a clean game.
mueller is extending this out to collect a paycheck, they got manafort on ten year charges, flynn was worried about his kid and caved. Poppgorgio was being used has a,wire to frame trump. All set up by deep state, neo cons like mccain and dems

newfie

That doesn't even make sense.
26169871_10212405483824802_1708338261066421031_n.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Makes all the sense in the world. more media collusion with the Clintons. your people don't know how to run a clean game.
Haven't you heard?

Hillary lost.

Collusion isn't a crime.

Nobody cares about Hillary.

Whatever your hang up with Hillary is doesn't get the Donald off the hook for his campaigns actions.

Jkloc420

now it is possible low level people tried to work
If it came from Assange it must be credible? Is that what you're saying?

Really, Julian and his strong Russian connections would do the president more good if he would stay silent.
assagne dont work for anyone, he publishes information he gets, personally i dont think the russians hacked the dnc, i still think it was an insider

bbsam

Staff member
mueller is extending this out to collect a paycheck, they got manafort on ten year charges, flynn was worried about his kid and caved. Poppgorgio was being used has a,wire to frame trump. All set up by deep state, neo cons like mccain and dems
Guess what? All of your conspiracy theories could be 100% correct AND Trump could STILL be guilty of obstruction of justice.

newfie

Haven't you heard?

Hillary lost.

Collusion isn't a crime.

Nobody cares about Hillary.

Whatever your hang up with Hillary is doesn't get the Donald off the hook for his campaigns actions.

accept the folks making the collusion charges are the ones that were colluding with the Russians.

the thief who suspects everyone that lives honestly is a thief.

bbsam

Staff member
now it is possible low level people tried to work

assagne dont work for anyone, he publishes information he gets, personally i dont think the russians hacked the dnc, i still think it was an insider
And because the intelligence community disagrees with you, well that just means they are part of that vast Washington conspiracy called "Deep State".

Ya know J, that's more paranoid than Hillary Clinton .

Jkloc420

Guess what? All of your conspiracy theories could be 100% correct AND Trump could STILL be guilty of obstruction of justice.
he isnt guilty of anything, comey was corrupt, you know it, i know it, dems know it and repubs know it. Clinton was firing the guy if she got in period

Jkloc420

And because the intelligence community disagrees with you, well that just means they are part of that vast Washington conspiracy called "Deep State".

Ya know J, that's more paranoid than Hillary Clinton .
is it easier to blame russia or say we got hacked by are own because we were rigging the election for clinton

bbsam

Staff member
accept the folks making the collusion charges are the ones that were colluding with the Russians.

the thief who suspects everyone that lives honestly is a thief.
I haven't heard a collusion charge at all except people insisting there is no collusion. What democrat is saying it? Or to make @Jkloc420 happy, what deep stater is even talking about collusion?

newfie

I haven't heard a collusion charge at all except people insisting there is no collusion. What democrat is saying it? Or to make @Jkloc420 happy, what deep stater is even talking about collusion?

really? you're not that naïve . a better question might be which democrat has not made the collusion charge.

bbsam

Staff member
he isnt guilty of anything, comey was corrupt, you know it, i know it, dems know it and repubs know it. Clinton was firing the guy if she got in period
I don't know that at all.

I know when Trump says he was firing him over his handling of Clinton that he's lying. You know it to.

Jkloc420

thats point, it suppose to be the focus of the investigation not off in tangents