President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
will he handled that case very bad were finding out, very slowly but it coming out
No. Tell me here and now that you truly believe he fired Comey over Clinton. You know that's BS because the president has said over and over he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No. Tell me here and now that you truly believe he fired Comey over Clinton. You know that's BS because the president has said over and over he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.
i think it was all of the above, the guy was getting fired regardless.

bbsam

Staff member
in the end thoigh it was comey imo trying to blackmail trump to keep his job
Oh stop. Now you're just getting goofy.

Trump stated why he was fired Comey. Bragged about it. And only after all hell brakes loose does he leave it to his spin doctors to clean up his pile of crap.

Besides, he hasn't even learned from it. He's still out there saying he can do whatever he wants with the justice department.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh stop. Now you're just getting goofy.

Trump stated why he was fired Comey. Bragged about it. And only after all hell brakes loose does he leave it to his spin doctors to clean up his pile of crap.

Besides, he hasn't even learned from it. He's still out there saying he can do whatever he wants with the justice department.
you have more faith in the cia and fbi then i do, god bless you

newfie

Nobody was concerned with the members on the team until they started getting results. Why do you think that is?

your rip van winkle routine does not become you. many have been concerned that politics and nothing else is driving this investigation.

bbsam

Staff member
your rip van winkle routine does not become you. many have been concerned that politics and nothing else is driving this investigation.
Nope. Put up the specific questions of the credibility of Mueller and his team.
L

But again, it can be political AND Trump can be guilty of obstruction of justice.

What makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?