President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Post a link to those concerns. Let's see something within a month of Mueller being authorized.
he didnt even have his whole team yet, but you can google alan dersawitch, or however you spell is last name. Liberal laywer calling the whole thing a scam, he is very popular and will liked

bbsam

Staff member
Post a link to results actually showing collusion with Russia.
There is none. I've been saying that all along. In fact, maybe you can dig something up where a democrat has claimed evidence of collusion. I haven't seen anything.

Besides the president and Fox News have pointed out to each other that collusion isn't a crime.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Nope. Put up the specific questions of the credibility of Mueller and his team.
L

But again, it can be political AND Trump can be guilty of obstruction of justice.

What makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?
the lead fbi investigator maybe

vantexan

There is none. I've been saying that all along. In fact, maybe you can dig something up where a democrat has claimed evidence of collusion. I haven't seen anything.

Besides the president and Fox News have pointed out to each other that collusion isn't a crime.
Seriously?

bbsam

Staff member
he didnt even have his whole team yet, but you can google alan dersawitch, or however you spell is last name. Liberal laywer calling the whole thing a scam, he is very popular and will liked
I'll see your Dershowitz and raise you a Nepolitano.

vantexan

I haven't claimed either.

I have suggested that the fact that the investigations exist and are ongoing are evidence that the US federal government believe there is sufficient question about:

1. Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

2. Investigations may find Trump involved in collusion or a coverup up collusion.
Hmmmm......

vantexan

I think I've turned up enough of you at very least saying there's a Russian connection.

bbsam

Staff member
Hmmmm...........
Again. Part of an investigation. The question began at "collusion" and the catch phrase was "there is no there there".

And more and more there keeps turning up. Is it collusion? I don't know. What do you call it?

Certainly doesn't look like the White House has. Even being honest though.

vantexan

And a quick Google search turned up Maxine Waters back in September saying she guarantees Trump colluded with the Russians.

bbsam

Staff member
I think I've turned up enough of you at very least saying there's a Russian connection.
Oh, hell yes. There absolutely is a Russian connection. I have said that time and time again.

I say it right now too. In fact I still think at the bottom of it all Trump is hiding something that would make election collusion look trite.

vantexan

Oh, hell yes. There absolutely is a Russian connection. I have said that time and time again.

I say it right now too. In fact I still think at the bottom of it all Trump is hiding something that would make election collusion look trite.
See, you have no evidence of anything but want to hold onto and put out there he's done something terrible. It's this constant smear campaign by your side that's not letting the U.S. heal and move on.