President Trump

vantexan

That's one. Go on.

I mean there were crazy people saying Obama was from Kenya so...
Well at least we agree Maxine Waters is crazy. You said you hadn't seen anything said by a Democrat, I quickly found one. Sounds to me like you know the Russian collusion narrative isn't going anywhere so it's time to find another vein to mine.

bbsam

Staff member
Well at least we agree Maxine Waters is crazy. You said you hadn't seen anything said by a Democrat, I quickly found one. Sounds to me like you know the Russian collusion narrative isn't going anywhere so it's time to find another vein to mine.
Negative. I've said before that I didn't find collusion to be a big deal and Trump firing Mueller opened up a huge deal.

Bannon and I agree.

bbsam

Staff member
See, you have no evidence of anything but want to hold onto and put out there he's done something terrible. It's this constant smear campaign by your side that's not letting the U.S. heal and move on.
Lol. C'mon van. They've been lying to the FBI. And when they got caught, what did they do? Cried that Mueller found out that they lied by illegally obtaining emails ON GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS!

There's plenty of evidence and all the whining and pointing at Hillary won't make it go away.

vantexan

Negative. I've said before that I didn't find collusion to be a big deal and Trump firing Mueller opened up a huge deal.

Bannon and I agree.
Trump fired Comey, not Mueller, and since it came out that Comey leaked information to a friend I'd say Trump was right to fire him. It was constitutionally ok for Trump to fire Comey and the only ones claiming obstruction are Democrats grasping at straws.

floridays

You are correct Van, I had the argument with him long ago. The metamorphosis of his views were like that of a monarch butterfly.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump fired Comey, not Mueller, and since it came out that Comey leaked information to a friend I'd say Trump was right to fire him. It was constitutionally ok for Trump to fire Comey and the only ones claiming obstruction are Democrats grasping at straws.
Yes. Comey. My bad.

Absolutely Trump could fire Comey and now he gets to ride out the repercussions of his actions.

vantexan

Lol. C'mon van. They've been lying to the FBI. And when they got caught, what did they do? Cried that Mueller found out that they lied by illegally obtaining emails ON GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS!

There's plenty of evidence and all the whining and pointing at Hillary won't make it go away.
Who's been lying to the FBI? Flynn? On an unrelated matter? Interesting that you brought up Hillary. Mueller was able to obtain their emails. Where are the 33,000 emails she scrubbed? If there's evidence of wrongdoing by all means arrest! Prosecute! Impeach! But that crook y'all nominated deserves the same scrutiny.

bbsam

Staff member
Who's been lying to the FBI? Flynn? On an unrelated matter? Interesting that you brought up Hillary. Mueller was able to obtain their emails. Where are the 33,000 emails she scrubbed? If there's evidence of wrongdoing by all means arrest! Prosecute! Impeach! But that crook y'all nominated deserves the same scrutiny.
I don't defend Hillary.
Investigate. Arrest. Prosecute. Whatever.

But that has nothing to do with Trump which is what I was pointing out about Hillary.

floridays

That's ridiculous. Special counsels often go on for years.
Help me through this. If Mueller can neutralize Trump with obstruction why hasn't he? I've got it, he wanted a tax bill signed into law. He wants continued unraveling of Obama's eight years, he wants Obama care totally dismantled. And so on. They go on for years only because they can't paint the target and destroy it. Process crimes may add up, and it will definitely have an effect on the mid-term elections. This is nothing more than a political hit job.

vantexan

I don't defend Hillary.
Investigate. Arrest. Prosecute. Whatever.

But that has nothing to do with Trump which is what I was pointing out about Hillary.
It has everything to do with Trump. Democrats can't bear her losing to him and have been grasping at this whole Russian notion in hopes of somehow invalidating the election. At the very least hoping to get rid of a president they despise.

bbsam

Staff member
Help me through this. If Mueller can neutralize Trump with obstruction why hasn't he? I've got it, he wanted a tax bill signed into law. He wants continued unraveling of Obama's eight years, he wants Obama care totally dismantled. And so on. They go on for years only because they can't paint the target and destroy it. Process crimes may add up, and it will definitely have an effect on the mid-term elections. This is nothing more than a political hit job.
Did you ever stop to think that Mueller isn't out to neutralize Trump? That maybe he's doing his job carefully, deliberately and following the evidence wherever it goes?

No. Of course you didn't.

vantexan

Did you ever stop to think that Mueller isn't out to neutralize Trump? That maybe he's doing his job carefully, deliberately and following the evidence wherever it goes?

I just want to see the reactions if Mueller completely exonerates Trump.

floridays

It has everything to do with Trump. Democrats can't bear her losing to him and have been grasping at this whole Russian notion in hopes of somehow invalidating the election. At the very least hoping to get rid of a president they despise.
And many elected republicans, hopefully they will be forced to change their stripes as things continue. We do know self-preservation is of first concern to them.

bbsam

Staff member
I disagree. His apparent ties to Putin are bad news.

And nothing Trump and the republicans have accomplished will be hard to reverse if it goes poorly for the republicans and the dems win big.

floridays

That is simply BS and the staff he has hired and the staff they have doing the heavy lifting is proof. Try selling that crap to someone that has no clue, no sale here, buddy.