President Trump

floridays

I look at it differently Sam. President Trump was put in a no win situation. The only reason it is a no win situation is because the ex-wife did not report the alleged domestic violence. Had she done that, due process would have have adjudicated the claims.
Her neglect of pressing charges leads to two different stories, and President Trump chooses to accept the word of a friend over that of an accuser. Placed in the same position I would stand by my friend also until they are proven to have deceived me.
The best advice for anyone that is in a situation of abuse is to file a formal complaint and let the justice system determine truth. If the recipient of alleged abuse will not do that, don't expect justice at a later date. There is no one to blame at a later date if your claims are not received to satisfy your requirements.
I think I am safe in saying if any prior legal documentation was
placed on President Trump's desk, he would have personally thrown the guy out by his ears.
Unfortunately we will never know, the ex did not file any report.

bbsam

Staff member
I look at it differently Sam. President Trump was put in a no win situation. The only reason it is a no win situation is because the ex-wife did not report the alleged domestic violence. Had she done that, due process would have have adjudicated the claims.
Her neglect of pressing charges leads to two different stories, and President Trump chooses to accept the word of a friend over that of an accuser. Placed in the same position I would stand by my friend also until they are proven to have deceived me.
The best advice for anyone that is in a situation of abuse is to file a formal complaint and let the justice system determine truth. If the recipient of alleged abuse will not do that, don't expect justice at a later date. There is no one to blame at a later date if your claims are not received to satisfy your requirements.
placed on President Trump's desk, he would have personally thrown the guy out by his ears.
Blaming the victim...are you angling for a position with the administration?

BrownArmy

Trump sides with the abuser most of the time (Portman, Moore, Ailes, O'Reilly, himself), except when the abuser is black (Cosby, Chris Brown) or a Democrat (Bubba Clinton, Al Franken).

Etc, etc.

And yes, you're blaming the victim.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If that’s what poses as a thoughtful post from you, maybe you’re in too deep here.
OK
I'll just leave then ... got a photo shoot of a couple of baby cousins ... one just got in from Nashville.
And their granddad is a chef and he is making Italian.
I'll be back as quick as they wheelbarrow me back to my 4Runner.

floridays

Trump sides with the abuser most of the time (Portman, Moore, Ailes, O'Reilly, himself), except when the abuser is black (Cosby, Chris Brown) or a Democrat (Bubba Clinton, Al Franken).

Etc, etc.

No actually I'm not, I merely gave good advice on how to avoid being placed in her position.
The fact is it is her fault that the truth is not known. You keep calling her a victim, she has made allegations, and offered no proof. Pictures do not count unless they are a part of a police report.
To be truthful lets call her exactly what she is, an alleged victim. Didn't want to go anyplace close to this, but you guys couldn't accept the advice and agree that it made sense.
So here we are playing the blame game.

I blame her inaction as the reason no one knows the truth.
If the guy smacked her around do I blame her for that? Absolutely not.
The final fact is only two people know the truth.
I will note in the article she did name it "MY TRUTH," well truth doesn't work that way. Truth is truth, and it stands on it's own two feet for all.

BrownArmy

No actually I'm not, I merely gave good advice on how to avoid being placed in her position.
The fact is it is her fault that the truth is not known. You keep calling her a victim, she has made allegations, and offered no proof. Pictures do not count unless they are a part of a police report.
To be truthful lets call her exactly what she is, an alleged victim. Didn't want to go anyplace close to this, but you guys couldn't accept the advice and agree that it made sense.
So here we are playing the blame game.

I blame her inaction as the reason no one knows the truth.
If the guy smacked her around do I blame her for that? Absolutely not.
The final fact is only two people know the truth.
I will note in the article she did name it "MY TRUTH," well truth doesn't work that way. Truth is truth, and it stands on it's own two feet for all.

floridays

That means what? I can't conjure up silly stuff like you guys. I can actually but refuse to do it, unless saving my posterior is the subject.:thumbup:

newfie

Etc, etc.

typical Hillary cuckaroo. Trump never blamed the victim he said the accused deserves due process.

moreluck

golden ticket member
some of the victims have been liars......you can tell who they are because they are usually accompanied by Gloria Allred or her evil offspring.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OK
I'll just leave then ... got a photo shoot of a couple of baby cousins ... one just got in from Nashville.
And their granddad is a chef and he is making Italian.
I'll be back as quick as they wheelbarrow me back to my 4Runner.
I'm back ... stuffed shells were out of this world!
Son!