President Trump

Sportello

he likes the guy . did you ever defend anyone that was accused of anything. probably not you would need to have a friend to defend first.
I would not defend the honor of a person who has none. That would leave me without honor.

I understand your point of view, given your personal history. You are without honor.

floridays

Yes, I 'expect' that our President will be one of the better of us: I want a President that's smarter than me, more capable than me, more awesome in every regard.

Trump fails on every level.
You have a high regard for yourself. Trump speaks off the cuff, is not guarded, can buy and sell you and me any day with intellectual currency as well as street smarts. I don't love him, I just understand him. I do love that President Trump does love this country and the citizens that make this a country.

Sportello

You have a high regard for yourself. Trump speaks off the cuff, is not guarded, can buy and sell you and me any day with intellectual currency as well as street smarts. I don't love him, I just understand him. I do love that President Trump does love this country and the citizens that make this a country.
Wow, that is quite the post.

floridays

he likes the guy . did you ever defend anyone that was accused of anything. probably not you would need to have a friend to defend first.
I'm guessing you don't drop a friend based only on allegations. Congratulations, you have cleared one hurdle of being a true friend. There are more hurdles, I'm aware you know that because you cleared the first one.

floridays

Looks like tieguy is off his meds again.
Looks like your basic response, everyone needs help, is off their meds or is a drunk swamp troll. Between a red X, calling someone a :censored2:, or saying the above what do you offer? Nothing, an occasional moment of brilliance (consider the source of said brilliance), which I duly noted, and is recorded here, beyond that, no substance. I told you a long time ago what your dad should have done. If you remember what I said, I still concur.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
AMAZING..... Caltrans found out that fences do work at stopping illegals.

Last iconic 'immigrant crossing sign' disappears
The “immigrant crossing” signs have become obsolete, said Cathryne Bruce-Johnson, a spokeswoman for Caltrans. The transportation department stopped replacing the signs years ago because it constructed fences along medians to deter people from running across highways.

California Highway Patrol sergeant Dan Kyle said that officers who worked during the years before the fences were added recalled responding weekly to several fatal collisions between cars and unauthorized immigrants on the highway in San Ysidro.

MAKAVELI

AMAZING..... Caltrans found out that fences do work at stopping illegals.

Last iconic 'immigrant crossing sign' disappears
The “immigrant crossing” signs have become obsolete, said Cathryne Bruce-Johnson, a spokeswoman for Caltrans. The transportation department stopped replacing the signs years ago because it constructed fences along medians to deter people from running across highways.

California Highway Patrol sergeant Dan Kyle said that officers who worked during the years before the fences were added recalled responding weekly to several fatal collisions between cars and unauthorized immigrants on the highway in San Ysidro.
You realize they found another, safer way to cross? Thx Caltrans.:happy2: