El Correcto

god is dead
That makes Carlson a hypocrite.

Or a racist.
D6447253-E929-4994-9BD8-6670BB6187F5.jpeg

vantexan

bbsam

Staff member
Talk about twisting words! He was critical of Trump but you turned it around. Probably because Tucker hits home on the truth a little too much for the Left to handle.
Didn’t turn it one bit.

If Obama had said it, he’d be called a dictator.

Trump did say it.

Did Tucker call him a dictator?

vantexan

Didn’t turn it one bit.

If Obama had said it, he’d be called a dictator.

Trump did say it.

Did Tucker call him a dictator?
Oh come on. Tucker was pointing out that IF Obama had said it the Right would be apoplectic. So WHY AREN'T THEY NOW WITH TRUMP SAYING IT? No hypocrisy, no racism, just another sad try to smear an honest voice.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh come on. Tucker was pointing out that IF Obama had said it the Right would be apoplectic. So WHY AREN'T THEY NOW WITH TRUMP SAYING IT? No hypocrisy, no racism, just another sad try to smear an honest voice.
Well Carlson is on the right. Why isn’t HE apoplectic? Why isn’t HE saying it?

vantexan

Do you not get it? He is saying it. He's asking the Right how could you say this about Obama if he said it and not say it about Trump? He's being honest, not twisting words, making a point.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you not get it? He is saying it. He's asking the Right how could you say this about Obama if he said it and not say it about Trump? He's being honest, not twisting words, making a point.
I think it would be more effective if he came on air and said, “Donald Trump is a dictator!”

Do you get it?

vantexan

I think it would be more effective if he came on air and said, “Donald Trump is a dictator!”

Do you get it?
Donald Trump isn't a dictator, but you're disingenuous, just baiting me, looking for something to twist. If anything Obama was closer to being a dictator, going around Congress with his executive orders and all of his czars.

bbsam

Staff member
Donald Trump isn't a dictator, but you're disingenuous, just baiting me, looking for something to twist. If anything Obama was closer to being a dictator, going around Congress with his executive orders and all of his czars.
Tucker made the argument timidly and try as you might, this is about President Trump not President Obama.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
5988a97876084a6b008b644c-750-388.png
Skye Gould/Business Insider
Trump must be closer to being a dictator by number of EO's signed.

vantexan

Tucker made the argument timidly and try as you might, this is about President Trump not President Obama.
Tucker brought up Obama, and try as you might, if you're going to say Tucker is a hypocrite and a racist when he didn't actually call Obama a dictator then we're going to talk about Obama.

vantexan

5988a97876084a6b008b644c-750-388.png
Skye Gould/Business Insider
Trump must be closer to being a dictator by number of EO's signed.
What was Obama's total after 8 years? And more importantly, did they undermine the authority of Congress? And what other president had all of those czars? Again, taking away from Congressional oversight. See, we talked about something Obama actually did that was beyond the scope of his authority without even mentioning all of his scandals.

newfie

newfie

because he is a racist. at this point you get to take your ball and go home and decide you're not going to play anymore because the world is racist. will you be inviting us to your self induced pity party?

newfie

Do you get it?

and if he does not perform for you like your own personal circus act then you get to decide that he is a racist.

this argument is why trump got elected. americans are tired of trying to chase your ambiguous definition of racism.

the over hyped race sensitivity act has gotten worn out.