President Trump

vantexan

When debating republicans you have to understand they lie about everything and don’t truly give a damn about most things.

So that’s how they can lie and pretend that the republican dominated fbi is out to get Trump.

It’s how they can ignore multiple Trump administration members pleading guilty to actual crimes and still pretend that the Obama presidency was just as scandal plagued.

It’s how they can pretend despite getting guilty pleas that republican Mueller is out to get Trump on a witch hunt.

It’s how they can ignore Russia hacking our election and Trump refusing to enforce sanctions against Russia.

It’s how they can ignore the obvious corruption of Trump’s family members conducting business deals from the White House to directly enrich their family.

It’s how they can ignore what trump says about guns. One of the most radical anti gun statements from a sitting president.

It’s how they can ignore how the stock market is performing after touting that stuff very recently.

It’s because none of that stuff matters and they are more than willing to lie and pretend while discussing those topics.

It is who they are.

Every time you engage with republicans know this they are going to lie.
You're lying.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So your imagination of my political identity is what matters when assessing my criticisms of republicans and trump based on their actual behavior.

That makes no logical sense.
To consider your opinions on a political event without considering your political identity would be idiocy.
Your statement makes no logical sense.
I've learned that no one who talks about politics is without bias.

refineryworker05

To consider your opinions on a political event without considering your political identity would be idiocy.
Your statement makes no logical sense.
I've learned that no one who talks about politics is without bias.

I’d say that assessing whether what I posted about Trump and republicans accurately reflects reality is logical. Make believe pretending to know my political beliefs is illogical.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wow you mean my posts on a ups message board doesn’t matter. Wow you just said nothing

This is a message board that discusses Trump and his presidency that’s all I am doing.
And it doesn't matter what any of us posts.
Geez ... think about it.

And, this is not a UPS message board.
BrownCafe header.jpg

refineryworker05

And it doesn't matter what any of us posts.
Geez ... think about it.

And, this is not a UPS message board.
View attachment 183343

Whether something matters or not is usually wholly subjective.

So you have no point dealing with my actual points about republicans and trump.

You want to stress I’m the wrong kind of person to criticize republicans. And that what I am posting doesn’t matter. Lol.
Carry on.