President Trump

newfie

Just demonstrating the absurdity of your argument. Access to healthcare is a good thing, not sure why you believe it isn't.

the only thing you're demonstrating is my point. the more you folks on the liberal side try to force humans to behave in a manner you determine is good for them the less you are able to do so.

It will be fine

the only thing you're demonstrating is my point. the more you folks on the liberal side try to force humans to behave in a manner you determine is good for them the less you are able to do so.
Just advocating personal responsibility. If you're going to consume healthcare, everyone does, you should pay for it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Explain how taxes for anything are different.
Well I’m not a supporter of most these federal taxes. To me they basically are the same. You are being forced to pay a high price for something you probably won’t be using anyways, like a highway in a different state or funding a public school in West Virginia.
Now taxes you pay directly to city and state are different, your local government is using that money for things that will effect you like local police receiving half a penny in sales tax or things like that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well I’m not a supporter of most these federal taxes. To me they basically are the same. You are being forced to pay a high price for something you probably won’t be using anyways, like a highway in a different state or funding a public school in West Virginia.
Now taxes you pay directly to city and state are different, your local government is using that money for things that will effect you like local police receiving half a penny in sales tax or things like that.
So no difference... cool.

It will be fine

Ya, interstate commerce doesn't help anyone, why should anyone have to fund that?