President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
how many of the 600000 did It not save?

you libs keep dancing and I enjoy waxing the floor and watching you slip and fall.

you libs thought you were doing some great service with Obamacare. you found that many did not feel they needed Obamacare and did not enjoy being forced to pay for it.

so now you claim that Obamacare is preventing cancer deaths. in fact you lost 600000 lives last year. that means not only can you not force people to pay for insurance but you cant force them to get regular screenings.

Or can you? is that the next liberal solution to help those who refuse to be helped?
Where did you get the 600000 number? I’ve been looking for it and can’t find it.

MAKAVELI

perhaps you could try to generate some brain activity and address the points you responded to .

600000 died last year of cancer under Obamacare. the argument made by jones and itty was the preventive option under Obamacare was needed to prevent these deaths. yet they occurred. Did those 60000 not use those benifts. or does early detection not prevent those deaths? anything to offer other then your sniping?
Obamacare doesn't claim to cure cancer. Ttku.....

newfie

Obamacare doesn't cure cancer. Ttku.....

never said it did. your dancing...........again.

itty made the argument that having the insurance prevented those 600,000 deaths. jones supported his position.

back to the original question you dodged. is preventive health care provided under Obamacare not preventing those deaths or are all those recipients of Obamacare not using their benefits.

if so what is the liberal solution , will we now force people to use those beni's like we force them to pay for insurance.

you may squirm if you wish , I enjoy watching your dance.

MAKAVELI

never said it did. your dancing...........again.

itty made the argument that having the insurance prevented those 600,000 deaths. jones supported his position.

back to the original question you dodged. is preventive health care provided under Obamacare not preventing those deaths or are all those recipients of Obamacare not using their benefits.

if so what is the liberal solution , will we now force people to use those beni's like we force them to pay for insurance.

you may squirm if you wish , I enjoy watching your dance.
Obamacare makes detection and treatment available to those who couldn't afford it before. Ttku....

floridays

Obamacare makes detection and treatment available to those who couldn't afford it before. Ttku....
And they still can't afford it, if affordability is your measure. In the end, Obamacare is forced charity with the threat of criminal jeopardy to force compliance.

Last edited: