President Trump

floridays

Oh, but when it comes to old people, the story changes. , they're like leeches to the government. Talking out both sides of your mouth like Obama did.
It's no worry, we'll be dead and gone soon enough, and the tune will change after our generation isn't footing the bulk of the bill. I'm not retired yet but could. It will be interesting.

It will be fine

never said it did. your dancing...........again.

itty made the argument that having the insurance prevented those 600,000 deaths. jones supported his position.

back to the original question you dodged. is preventive health care provided under Obamacare not preventing those deaths or are all those recipients of Obamacare not using their benefits.

if so what is the liberal solution , will we now force people to use those beni's like we force them to pay for insurance.

you may squirm if you wish , I enjoy watching your dance.
Where did I make that argument? Or is this just another straw man you created?

People die in car accidents, does that mean we shouldn't have seat belts or airbags?

newfie

They are using the healthcare.

ah we're circling around.

itty bitty says the ACA is needed to provide pre cancer screening.
jonsey says early screening is a key to preventing cancer reinforcing itty bittys point.
600 k plus died of cancer last year. where is the disconnect.

It will be fine

ah we're circling around.

itty bitty says the ACA is needed to provide pre cancer screening.
jonsey says early screening is a key to preventing cancer reinforcing itty bittys point.
600 k plus died of cancer last year. where is the disconnect.
Your argument is people still die of cancer so health insurance isn't needed.