President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I asked you
You refuse to believe anything I say anyway.

It’s weird. It’s like no matter how much evidence piles up, you’ll insist on defending everything about a man who built his entire wealth on screwing people over.

As well documented as that is, you still claim you’ve found a great leader. Whatever.

floridays

You refuse to believe anything I say anyway.

It’s weird. It’s like no matter how much evidence piles up, you’ll insist on defending everything about a man who built his entire wealth on screwing people over.

As well documented as that is, you still claim you’ve found a great leader. Whatever.
Not true, the limited times you have posted non-fiction I've agreed. The context of your post wasn't Trump screwing people over, it was Trump being Putin's boy pusillanimous. I still wait for an example.

floridays

I certainly wouldn’t be introduced to it in either his or your posts.
Or anyone else's on this board or in your daily life. You seem to be a humorless person, who solely laughs at people you disagree with, not humorous things, you're a very uptight chick. Simply an observation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You would think the Dems would at least recognize that Donald is trying with NOKO and getting further than Hillary, Kerry or Obama.....they all just kicked the can for 8 years.
The Dems have their heads in the sand of collusion with Russia and losing the election of 2 years ago. They need something for an agenda.

newfie

You would think the Dems would at least recognize that Donald is trying with NOKO and getting further than Hillary, Kerry or Obama.....they all just kicked the can for 8 years.
The Dems have their heads in the sand of collusion with Russia and losing the election of 2 years ago. They need something for an agenda.

the funny thing is Obama basically gave the ship away with Cuba arguing that what we had been doing for 50 years was not working.

hello! same argument with Korea only for 60 years. this one is a minefield laden exercise but maybe it is time to try something different