President Trump

newfie

48 questions for president from Mueller.

Sound like Mueller isn’t convinced by the House investigation Orr Trump’s “no collusion” statements.

blind bird dog on the wrong trail again.

I am curious what questions did anyone think he going to ask. If I was trump I would answer every one of muellers questions with a statement or question.

Q- do you know of any collusion with the Russians

A. have you heard about Hillary and the Russians?

floridays

I am curious what questions did anyone think he going to ask. If I was trump I would answer every one of muellers questions with a statement or question.

I like the way you try to turn around the focus, it is where it should be, but in doing so, if Trump was inconsistent with the precise shade of his hair coloring, Mueller, bitch, would charge him with perjury.

BrownArmy

That would go well.

I wonder why someone in Trump’s orbit would leak this to the NYT?

Snowflake Trump’s ego is massive - he doesn’t seem to want to listen to his lawyers, maybe they leaked to get him to pay attention.

He’s screwed if he talks to Mueller, he’s screwed if he doesn’t talk to Mueller, this is like a slow-motion pileup on the highway.

Fn hilarious.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nobody connected to Trump has ever leaked to NYT. They have been too busy running hit pieces on Trump leaked by "anonymous sources".

These leaks usually occur when there is bad news for Mueller and someone wants to generate spin to distract attention.

BrownArmy

Nobody connected to Trump has ever leaked to NYT. They have been too busy running hit pieces on Trump leaked by "anonymous sources".

These leaks usually occur when there is bad news for Mueller and someone wants to generate spin to distract attention.

It’s weird, Mueller’s ship has been super-tight in terms of leaks.

It doesn’t make sense to me that they would leak this.

As well, Mueller is a ferocious prosecutor, it doesn’t seem like he would give away the final exam like this (or leak it).

Who gains from this leak?

oldngray

nowhere special

As well, Mueller is a ferocious prosecutor, it doesn’t seem like he would give away the final exam like this (or leak it).

Mueller has leaked like a sieve. Too many could only have come from people involved in his investigation.

floridays

That would go well.

I wonder why someone in Trump’s orbit would leak this to the NYT?

Snowflake Trump’s ego is massive - he doesn’t seem to want to listen to his lawyers, maybe they leaked to get him to pay attention.

He’s screwed if he talks to Mueller, he’s screwed if he doesn’t talk to Mueller, this is like a slow-motion pileup on the highway.

Fn hilarious.
He's not screwed if he doesn't talk to Mueller, if he talked to him, and Mueller was interested in the truth, he still wouldn't be screwed. Currently it appears to me, the only one's screwed are you and your like minded bend overs. News Flash, when you wake up in the morning Trump is still your president. Simmer and stew. You got that?

oldngray

nowhere special
He's not screwed if he doesn't talk to Mueller, if he talked to him, and Mueller was interested in the truth, he still wouldn't be screwed. Currently it appears to me, the only one's screwed are you and your like minded bend overs. News Flash, when you wake up in the morning Trump is still your president. Simmer and stew. You got that?

Mueller's only hope is to trip up Trump on something he says. So Trump should tell Mueller to pound sand about those questions. If he has any evidence prove it.

floridays

How do you have any idea what kind of prosecutor he is? You know nothing of the way he works, but his way won't work this time. Did you get That?