President Trump

It will be fine

Correct, all white cops are racist and no cops are black,..... next point.
You really need to do a little research on police practices. Systemic racism is real. Even black cops treat black suspects worse. I know your argument is black people are too stupid to avoid arrest, but that’s just not reality.

floridays

You really need to do a little research on police practices. Systemic racism is real. Even black cops treat black suspects worse. I know your argument is black people are too stupid to avoid arrest, but that’s just not reality.
I simply made a statement, all white cops are racist, and there are no black cops. Can we agree on that?

It will be fine

I simply made a statement, all white cops are racist, and there are no black cops. Can we agree on that?
Nope. Can we agree that black people suffer a disproportionate incarceration rate? It’s a fact, so not really up for dispute, the dispute would be cause. You’ve said it’s because they lack common sense.

floridays

Nope. Can we agree that black people suffer a disproportionate incarceration rate? It’s a fact, so not really up for dispute, the dispute would be cause. You’ve said it’s because they lack common sense.
You didn't answer the question. I will. Yes there are black cops and it is highly doubtful that there is not at least one white cop that is not racist.

BrownArmy

maybe they wanted to show what a witch hunt circus this has become. Nahh. that does not fit your snowflake narrative. proceed with the whining.

Yaaahhh, that’s the ticket.

Guess you’re just another TOS, you just can’t separate reality from your insane defense of Trump.

Get back to me when the indictments roll.

BrownArmy

Mueller is getting indicted?

Obviously not.

So many indictments pending, some already served.

You, sir, are simply on the wrong side of history.

Laugh it up all you want, but Mueller is a straight-shooter.

Mueller’s playing GO while Trump plays Connect-Four.

I’ll get back to you.

newfie

Obviously not.

I’ll get back to you.

yea I've been hearing that for a year and half now , six months longer then you predicted as to the end of the trump presidency. you're not doing to good with your predictions:

Lets see what you have so far:

a) charges of lying to the FBI against Flynn after the agents who interviewed him initially said they were not lied to.
b) popadop running his mouth and overstating his importance as a bottom feeder trying to sound like he was the man.
c) some other low level guy getting drunk in an Australian bar and trying to sound important
d) the best one yet a bunch of charges against a bunch of Russians. lets see Russian come over and spy on us all the time. We usually watch them to see who they talk with . this time Mueller decided to charge them to get his body count up. really impressed (eye roll)
e) raid of cohen for whats starting to sound like tax evasion involving him and his partner who's already up on charges.
friend) raid of manafort and illegal business charges for what he did before he worked for Trump

Sounds Like Mueller is desperate to come up with something. Don't jay walk in front of him or you'll go in front of the Grand Jury.

Meanwhile multiple sources including the liberal press have said no collusion.

yet you keep trying to sell that line of BS here based on what? one of your liberal buddies passing wind?

Haha you are soooooooooooo pitiful.

BrownArmy

yea I've been hearing that for a year and half now , six months longer then you predicted as to the end of the trump presidency. you're not doing to good with your predictions:

Lets see what you have so far:

a) charges of lying to the FBI against Flynn after the agents who interviewed him initially said they were not lied to.
b) popadop running his mouth and overstating his importance as a bottom feeder trying to sound like he was the man.
c) some other low level guy getting drunk in an Australian bar and trying to sound important
d) the best one yet a bunch of charges against a bunch of Russians. lets see Russian come over and spy on us all the time. We usually watch them to see who they talk with . this time Mueller decided to charge them to get his body count up. really impressed (eye roll)
e) raid of cohen for whats starting to sound like tax evasion involving him and his partner who's already up on charges.
friend) raid of manafort and illegal business charges for what he did before he worked for Trump

Sounds Like Mueller is desperate to come up with something. Don't jay walk in front of him or you'll go in front of the Grand Jury.

Meanwhile multiple sources including the liberal press have said no collusion.

yet you keep trying to sell that line of BS here based on what? one of your liberal buddies passing wind?

Wow.

You’re a hot mess!

Time will tell: you just keep main lining the Kool-Aid, and history will surpass you while you babble ‘fake news’ and your boy goes down as

WORST PREZ EVAH

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Trump’s about to have to play the executive privilege card so he doesn’t have to plead the 5th after being subpoenaed. Because Mueller already knows everything Donald could tell him. And he’ll know when he’s lying.

Say what you will, but it’s not going well for Trump.

floridays

Obviously not.

I’ll get back to you.
So many indictments pending?.... Name one, only one,....... that's all I ask.