President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
So many indictments pending?.... Name one, only one,....... that's all I ask.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

BrownArmy

Mad indictments, bottom feeders first; pyramid base on up.
Name one.......bitch....... you can't.
I won't piss off, join the pusillanimous's block me.

I think the other guy just posted about twelve, but you do you.

You’re like a drunk Trump Quixote, keep on chasing those windmills bruh.

floridays

Obviously not.

So many indictments pending, some already served.

You, sir, are simply on the wrong side of history.

Laugh it up all you want, but Mueller is a straight-shooter.

Mueller’s playing GO while Trump plays Connect-Four.

I’ll get back to you.
You don't now one damn thing about Mueller, all you know is... I hate Trump, Mueller's the guy that's gonna get him. Another question, why do you think Mueller is a straight shooter? Take a lot of time to do your research. I can tell you how he is a punk right now.

floridays

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.
Learn to read clown, the other clown said so many more to come (pending). Get back on the clown car or learn to read.

BrownArmy

I have problems chatting with people of color. So there's that.

Your problem seems to be chatting with women.

Take a deep breath, and realize that, no matter what we think about you here, you might have some redeeming qualities.

Look, there’s someone out there for anyone, statistically speaking.

Good luck, and it wouldn’t hurt to brush your teeth...

bbsam

Staff member
Not just black man ... it's all colors of man and even albinos.
Some time if you have a chance, google “cop vs motorcycle”.

It’s mostly young white guys at insane speeds.

But when they interact with police, it’s amazing how understanding and even forgiving the police are.

That’s not how black men get treated after high speed pursuits. Or any traffic stop for that matter.

BrownArmy

Learn to read clown, the other clown said so many more to come (pending). Get back on the clown car or learn to read.

This is why I don’t take you seriously.

You ask for an apple, I hand you an apple, and you start screaming about carrots, all the while crying about the apple that’s actually in your hand, which I gave you.

You’re a mess!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And now our retorts:

I think I edged you out in best sarcastic retort?
What do you think?
Your problem seems to be chatting with women.

Take a deep breath, and realize that, no matter what we think about you here, you might have some redeeming qualities.

Look, there’s someone out there for anyone, statistically speaking.

Good luck, and it wouldn’t hurt to brush your teeth...
Damn! I think you won!

floridays

@Box Ox, didn't want to be mean, but my response saved time. I'm well aware of the preceding, the chief clown @BrownArmy mentioned PENDING, and asked him to name them. I'm cool with you. You choose what you may with me. That's how it works.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

But when they interact with police, it’s amazing how understanding and even forgiving the police are.

That’s not how black men get treated after high speed pursuits. Or any traffic stop for that matter.
Oh, I agree with you.
The implied topic needed a kick ... so there's that.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
@Box Ox, didn't want to be mean, but my response saved time. I'm well aware of the preceding, the chief clown @BrownArmy mentioned PENDING, and asked him to name them. I'm cool with you. You choose what you may with me. That's how it works.

We cool. I literally cannot get upset over or offended by BC posts due to their anonymous internet nature. I’ve tried, in order to up my BC enjoyment, without success.

El Correcto

god is dead

Post one. I’ve watched plenty don’t remember a cop being forgiving or even really catching the guy.