President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
CyDxUMfWgAUhrXK.jpg

This tweet ages like a fine port, little sweeter as the years go by.
Move on snowflake

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Nice post:thumbup1:

Thanks.

But yeah. With the Trump stuff, I’d expect everything that’s found in Mueller’s report would meet the highest evidentiary and legal standards. Because if it doesn’t, the justice system would truly be lost, and somebody could just as easily come after Democrats tomorrow.

Party affiliation just isn’t that important to me if crimes have potentially been committed.

I think it’s in everybody’s interest that Mueller and team get this one right. Same for if Hillary did anything. Show that justice works if there’s truly justice to be had.

floridays

Move on snowflake
And here you are for your wrong, move on snowflake and assorted bull sht. You're a punk, nothing more nothing less. Since I'm blocked maybe some one will relay this to you. Maybe my puppy will, I doubt it though, he has too much class. Go enjoy Yourself. I was censored with the other exhortation.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
And here you are for your wrong, move on snowflake and assorted bull sht. You're a punk, nothing more nothing less. Since I'm blocked maybe some one will relay this to you. Maybe my puppy will, I doubt it though, he has too much class. :censored2:.

Oh, snap!