President Trump

newfie

1hfjnb.jpg

hillary.png

newfie

Thanks.

But yeah. With the Trump stuff, I’d expect everything that’s found in Mueller’s report would meet the highest evidentiary and legal standards. Because if it doesn’t, the justice system would truly be lost, and somebody could just as easily come after Democrats tomorrow.

Party affiliation just isn’t that important to me if crimes have potentially been committed.

I think it’s in everybody’s interest that Mueller and team get this one right. Same for if Hillary did anything. Show that justice works if there’s truly justice to be had.

liberals always discover their ethical side when its republicans being investigated.

I think I missed your loud screams for justice when Hillary was the one being investigated.

nice speech though

newfie

Just because Mueller and team haven’t announced crimes they’re investigating in their ongoing investigation doesn’t mean they’re not investigating crimes.

just because we've never seen any pink unicorns does not mean they do not exist.

bbsam

Staff member
liberals always discover their ethical side when its republicans being investigated.

I think I missed your loud screams for justice when Hillary was the one being investigated.

nice speech though
I was under the impression that Hillary still is under investigation.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Rudy tells us that Trump reimbursed Cohen over many months for the hush money paid to Miss Daniels. So the Donald lied when he said he knew nothing about the payment?

BrownArmy

DJT’s problem is he can’t STFU.

He’s created this pickle he’s in...there may not have been a crime before, but he’s knee deep in it now.

He cries about the ‘leak’ of the questions, turns out it was his lawyer.

Lulz

vantexan

DJT’s problem is he can’t STFU.

He’s created this pickle he’s in...there may not have been a crime before, but he’s knee deep in it now.

He cries about the ‘leak’ of the questions, turns out it was his lawyer.

Lulz
Knee deep in what exactly? Has he committed a crime?