President Trump

It will be fine

Could they not have a good mix? Looks more like a lynch mob determined to bring Trump down.
Perhaps you just don’t hear about all the republicans on the team because it doesn’t fit into the narrative you want. Could you even name his team, let alone their political beliefs beyond the few members the right wing media is crying about?

vantexan

Perhaps you just don’t hear about all the republicans on the team because it doesn’t fit into the narrative you want. Could you even name his team, let alone their political beliefs beyond the few members the right wing media is crying about?
All of them contributed to Hillary's campaign. Luckily there are campaign finance laws that require transparency. People want to know who they're dealing with so backgrounds are checked. This has been known for some time now.

It will be fine

All of them contributed to Hillary's campaign. Luckily there are campaign finance laws that require transparency. People want to know who they're dealing with so backgrounds are checked. This has been known for some time now.
I’ll take that as a no, you have no idea who’s on Mueller’s team or what their political beliefs are, just what you hear on state run TV.

vantexan

I’ll take that as a no, you have no idea who’s on Mueller’s team or what their political beliefs are, just what you hear on state run TV.
Oh yes, YOU know everything, but there's no reliable news sources anywhere. I've said it before but it bears repeating. FOX News is monitored by the Left. They showed it on "60 Minutes." Literally a room full of people watching everything on FOX to catch mistakes. Funded by George Soros. They pounce on the smallest of mistakes. So I know when things are said on FOX they are being fact checked by the opposition. Thank you Left leaning crazies!

It will be fine

Oh yes, YOU know everything, but there's no reliable news sources anywhere. I've said it before but it bears repeating. FOX News is monitored by the Left. They showed it on "60 Minutes." Literally a room full of people watching everything on FOX to catch mistakes. Funded by George Soros. They pounce on the smallest of mistakes. So I know when things are said on FOX they are being fact checked by the opposition. Thank you Left leaning crazies!
The point is neither of us know who’s on Mueller’s team. I just believe people can be competent professionals regardless of their politics. But keep screaming about the evil boogie man George Soros, it really makes you look tethered to reality.

vantexan

The point is neither of us know who’s on Mueller’s team. I just believe people can be competent professionals regardless of their politics. But keep screaming about the evil boogie man George Soros, it really makes you look tethered to reality.
So called competent professionals were working in the highest offices of the FBI to take down Trump. Two highly placed agents who were having an affair didn't realize they were essentially documenting it with their text messages to each other. This is and has been coming out on a daily basis. The Russian collusion narrative that so many desperately want to believe was manufactured by partisans in our own government. Given that, an all Democrat team put together by a RINO looks highly suspect. Most likely the American public will know enough about this before the midterms to affect the election. Won't change the minds of hardcore Democrats, who see any means to their ends justifiable, but it will probably sway quite a few independents. If Hillary had run a better campaign she'd probably be in the White House now. And if highly partisan hacks within the government hadn't gone further with an attempt to overthrow the president, the Dems probably on just hatred of Trump alone would sweep the midterms and win back the House, possibly the Senate. We'll see what the outcome will be, but it looks like the Dems are their own worst enemy.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
sorry to ruin your fun but justice just answered Mueller

Scenio for the Judge: Police have a search warrant for a drug dealer and they find the drugs in the attic. Upon further searching they find a corpse buried in the basement. Judge Ellis rational to police 'but you just had a search warrant for drugs. Forget the homicide.'
You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Ellis told four prosecutors working for Mueller. “You really care about what information he might give you about Drumpf and what might lead to his impeachment or prosecution.”

And this would be wrong, why?

newfie

Scenio for the Judge: Police have a search warrant for a drug dealer and they find the drugs in the attic. Upon further searching they find a corpse buried in the basement. Judge Ellis rational to police 'but you just had a search warrant for drugs. Forget the homicide.'
You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Ellis told four prosecutors working for Mueller. “You really care about what information he might give you about Drumpf and what might lead to his impeachment or prosecution.”

And this would be wrong, why?

A body in the basement would simplify this argument. In this case the body is alleged to exist and still to be proven.

What should be disturbing to anyone here is the idea that we may have a manufactured case against Manafort with the sole intent of trying to take down the president.

this judge is a very seasoned judge who has I'm sure reviewed the merits of this case and is openly questioning the merits and intent behind this case.

that should disturb any and all of us but clearly is not disturbing to those who see a political benefit to such an abuse of a power.

MAKAVELI

A body in the basement would simplify this argument. In this case the body is alleged to exist and still to be proven.

What should be disturbing to anyone here is the idea that we may have a manufactured case against Manafort with the sole intent of trying to take down the president.

this judge is a very seasoned judge who has I'm sure reviewed the merits of this case and is openly questioning the merits and intent behind this case.

that should disturb any and all of us but clearly is not disturbing to those who see a political benefit to such an abuse of a power.
The judge questioned intent not merit or evidence. Like I said earlier the case will not be thrown out but can remand the case to a lower court.

newfie

The judge questioned intent not merit or evidence. Like I said earlier the case will not be thrown out but can remand the case to a lower court.

Oh merit is definitely being questioned . what you said before is totally irrelevant unless you're the afore mentioned judge.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

Roy Moore was a "Judge" too..... did anybody actually believe that he was only crazy Republican judge?Translation of Judge's comments, "Please, please Dear drumpf, I would be great on the Supreme Court"! "You see, I am on your side".

MAKAVELI

Oh merit is definitely being questioned . what you said before is totally irrelevant unless you're the afore mentioned judge.
Mueller's prosecutors dropped a telling hint about Manafort's case to a federal judge this week
Experts say it's unlikely Ellis will ultimately dismiss the charges against Manafort. But in the event that he does, the US attorney's office for the Eastern District of Virginia will likely pick up the thread.

"This is a scathing, detailed indictment against Manafort," Cramer said. "They've got him cold. The only question now is whether Mueller or the US attorney's office will charge him."