President Trump

MAKAVELI

any other matters within the scope of28 C.friend.R. § 600.4(a).

It still has to be within those limits.

And it has to be a direct result of the investigation. Not something from many years earlier.
I'm sure you will provide that exact wording in the memo anytime now.:happy2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not sure this guy is really helping Trump..

On Sunday Giuliani told ABC’s This Week he was “not really involved in the Daniels thing” and added, when confronted with inconsistencies between his statements and the president’s: “Right now I’m at the point where I’m learning.”

Giuliani: Trump would have had lawyer pay off more women 'if necessary'
Actual statement:
Giuliani said he had “no knowledge” of any other payments to women, “but I would think if it was necessary, yes. [Cohen] made payments for the president, or he conducted business for the president, which means he had legal fees, monies laid out, and expenditures which I have on my bills to my clients.”

floridays

He gave the order on Fri. Relax.
It's really easy, hand over the original order. You tell us exactly what is happening now with the Mueller prosecution team? He had what the judge wanted in the courtroom that day, or access to it in 15 seconds. Why the wait? This is a rocket docket court.

MAKAVELI

It's really easy, hand over the original order. You tell us exactly what is happening now with the Mueller prosecution team? He had what the judge wanted in the courtroom that day, or access to it in 15 seconds. Why the wait? This is a rocket docket court.
How do you know? Were you in the courtroom?

floridays

How do you know? Were you in the courtroom?
You go to court prepared, it's called being competent, unless you need time. The judge was demanding a document and was working witin the rules of the court. If Mueller"s team is so secure, why didn't the prosecutor say, "I don't need two weeks, here's the order your Honor?

MAKAVELI

You go to court prepared, it's called being competent, unless you need time. The judge was demanding a document and was working witin the rules of the court. If Mueller"s team is so secure, why didn't the prosecutor say, "I don't need two weeks, here's the order your Honor?
So in other words, you don't have a clue.

MAKAVELI

The judge had the memo. He wants the unredacted memo. Ttku.