President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
... many white Muricans have African American in their lineage ... I always find it funny when people talk in percentages of their ethnic background.
You wouldn't find me funny ... I never care about or talk about my heritage in any context.
I was disappointed when I did my Ancestry.com test that I wasn't part Afro-American.

newfie

it always seems to amaze you libs when a republican forms his own opinion without the approval of the party. He'll never make a good democrat but he fits where he is.

Gowdy is a former prosecutor who has consistenly shown a strong alliance with law enforcement and prosecutors. He's also come out in support of Mueller even though Mueller is leading a team of Clinton lovers.

vantexan

you're in complete denial of basic history.
Yes, the noble Red Man, smokem peace pipe, trade wampum, give thanks to the Great Spirit by the shores of Gitche Gumee. Hi yi yi yuh, hi yi yi yuh.

Someone needs to go out to West Texas and look at the remnants of the Comanche War Trail. Every Fall they rode down to Mexico during the full moon. Mexicans would put scouts out to watch for them, set signal fires when they came into view, and flee. They'd attack villages, take women and children to sell as slaves, and drive back herds of cattle and horses. The Trail was so worn it was in places a foot deep from all the hooves.

Ask the Crow why they volunteered to serve as Army scouts against the Sioux and Cheyenne. Those tribes hounded them mercilessly. Ask the Iroquois Nations why they sided with the British against the French and their Indian allies. Did Whites treat Indians badly? Well documented.

The same PC crowd likes to say the U.S. stole Texas from Mexico. Do you know why Santa Anna allowed American settlers into Texas? They didn't force their way in. The Commanches, Kiowa, Kickapoo, and others were so hard on the Mexicans that Santa Anna wanted those settlers as a buffer between them. Didn't realize what he was getting until too late. The settlers declared independence, battles were fought at the Alamo, Goliad(Mexicans massacred 500 Texas prisoners there), and San Jacinto. Texas wasn't stolen, it was won. The Mexican War was over the U.S. eventually annexing Texas and the boundary between countries was in dispute. By the way, at the start of the Mexican War Mexico had 700,000 men in uniform, the U.S. had less than 6000 if I remember right.

Everything the Left says is to smear this country. Don't call yourselves patriots if you distort the truth. Bad things were done, wars were fought, treaties settled with Mexico and France and England shaped this nation. And yes treaties were broken with Native Americans. But there's no way to go back, only go forward. If you can't deal with that move to that perfect country out there where nothing bad ever happened.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Yes, the noble Red Man, smokem peace pipe, trade wampum, give thanks to the Great Spirit by the shores of Gitche Gumee. Hi yi yi yuh, hi yi yi yuh.

Someone needs to go out to West Texas and look at the remnants of the Comanche War Trail. Every Fall they rode down to Mexico during the full moon. Mexicans would put scouts out to watch for them, set signal fires when they came into view, and flee. They'd attack villages, take women and children to sell as slaves, and drive back herds of cattle and horses. The Trail was so worn it was in places a foot deep from all the hooves.

Ask the Crow why they volunteered to serve as Army scouts against the Sioux and Cheyenne. Those tribes hounded them mercilessly. Ask the Iroquois Nations why they sided with the British against the French and their Indian allies. Did Whites treat Indians badly? Well documented.

The same PC crowd likes to say the U.S. stole Texas from Mexico. Do you know why Santa Anna allowed American settlers into Texas? They didn't force their way in. The Commanches, Kiowa, Kickapoo, and others were so hard on the Mexicans that Santa Anna wanted those settlers as a buffer between them. Didn't realize what he was getting until too late. The settlers declared independence, battles were fought at the Alamo, Goliad(Mexicans massacred 500 Texas prisoners there), and San Jacinto. Texas wasn't stolen, it was won. The Mexican War was over the U.S. eventually annexing Texas and the boundary between countries was in dispute. By the way, at the start of the Mexican War Mexico had 700,000 men in uniform, the U.S. had less than 6000 if I remember right.

Everything the Left says is to smear this country. Don't call yourselves patriots if you distort the truth. Bad things were done, wars were fought, treaties settled with Mexico and France and England shaped this nation. And yes treaties were broken with Native Americans. But there's no way to go back, only go forward. If you can't deal with that move to that perfect country out there where nothing bad ever happened.

Someone's going to need some Reparations.

vantexan

That's Santa Ana, oops.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
wrong I can and I did. who exactly did you steal this land from and where is the deed that shows they owned it?
images