President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said I was wrong. I know math if I borrow from China to give to other countries and I'm still broke of course I can't get out of debt. That's True so I thought you were saying you won't call people racist for cutting off all foreign aid
I've got no problem ending foreign aid. If you think that will affect our national debt you're either drunk or stupid.

Military, social security, Medicare. If you're not willing to talk drastic cuts to those three things than STFU about debt.

cachmeifucan

No cuts to military but. Every thing else is on the table every billion counts. Soon America won't subsidize the world's medicine. Other countries have same pills from same manufacturer and American pay more why because we can afford it. Free trade isn't fair trade

cachmeifucan

I've got no problem ending foreign aid. If you think that will affect our national debt you're either drunk or stupid.

Military, social security, Medicare. If you're not willing to talk drastic cuts to those three things than STFU about debt.
Illegal immigration cost billions, big government, foreign aid, stupid wars, lobbyists for big pharma big business. Opec Monsanto, just a few problems

cachmeifucan

Oh they do now number 1 issue this November is immigration. illegal immigrants hurt working class Americans. Trump was the billionaire they would not let in the bilderburgs now he is wreaking havoc to the globalist look at italy brexit trump shook up the world. Bannon is in rome helping real conservative. Soon it will be OK to enforce laws and borders. If I drive a car with no insurance and you hit me it's my fault. Why because I should not be on road with out insurance. Why Isn't That theory THEORY Same With Illegals Like If I Get into Car Accident So I Hit A Illegal it should be his fault because he should not be here same theory right

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
34122465_897232170472783_7662298312640299008_n.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You said I was wrong. I know math if I borrow from China to give to corporations in the form of tax cuts so they can reward shareholders and I'm still broke of course I can't get out of debt. That's True so I thought you were saying you won't call people racist for cutting off all foreign aid