President Trump

It will be fine

Thanks Obama!
2044DFB3-46E3-4AC1-AEBF-75A7F3E30DAC.jpeg

cachmeifucan

You tell me if I owe someone and I never pay them how much debt is it really. The deficit is getting worse because Obama, bush, Clinton, bush, regan, etc ect they all suck history will only tell how trump does.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The US economy suddenly looks like it's unstoppable

• Friday's economic data provided evidence the U.S. economy is heading into the second half of 2018 with strong momentum.
  • Nonfarm payrolls beat expectations while manufacturing and construction indexes both showed accelerated growth.
  • Economists are slowly ratcheting up expectations for growth through the end of the year, with widely followed measures putting the second quarter at between 3.6 percent and 4.8 percent.

cachmeifucan

Certain people need the government and certain people don't. But the ones who need little interferes of government get punishment because others do need help. I can talk on phone and drive I still do. Never hit anyone but I look at some people and think ohh now I know why because this person can't multi task. Mupsga

MAKAVELI

The US economy suddenly looks like it's unstoppable

• Friday's economic data provided evidence the U.S. economy is heading into the second half of 2018 with strong momentum.
  • Nonfarm payrolls beat expectations while manufacturing and construction indexes both showed accelerated growth.
  • Economists are slowly ratcheting up expectations for growth through the end of the year, with widely followed measures putting the second quarter at between 3.6 percent and 4.8 percent.
That's pretty much what was said before the great recession.:happy2:

cachmeifucan

The globalist want America to be poor. I bet you don't know who are the hardest people to control. That's right conservative Americans black white and brown most of them love god and work hard it's the few messing things up for many