President Trump

floridays

So I’m a little curious.

The president insists, “There was no collusion.”

A lot of people here agree. So I’d like to ask, what would you have to see that tips that stance?
Nothing there like I told you last fall, You are simply a :censored2:. What evidence do you need that supports your hope? I'm trying to be silent until I can really dump on your ignorance, however you make it very difficult.

The smart guy.

Have a good week smh, running your slavery delivery service next week.

bbsam

Staff member
Nothing there like I told you last fall, You are simply a :censored2:. What evidence do you need that supports your hope? I'm trying to be silent until I can really dump on your ignorance, however you make it very difficult.

The smart guy.

Have a good week smh, running your slavery delivery service next week.
See. Y’all keep saying “nothing there” and then we keep hearing stories about Jr meeting with Russians and the Prez making up adoption stories to cover up.

So forgive me if I take your “brilliant” analysis with a pound of salt. You’re full of swampy logic.

floridays

See. Y’all keep saying “nothing there” and then we keep hearing stories about Jr meeting with Russians and the Prez making up adoption stories to cover up.

So forgive me if I take your “brilliant” analysis with a pound of salt. You’re full of swampy logic.

I'll continue to be as silent as I can, I'll step back and allow you clowns to soil yourselves.
It is a chore for me to keep silent however, but I'll try. Continue to :censored2: (fecal) yourself.

It will be fine

Like I said, there is none.
There’s plenty of evidence for Trump’s campaign colluding with Russia. The only debate would be if it constitutes proof.

Papadop was foreign policy advisor actively seeking meetings with Putin. He then bragged about the dirt the Russians had uncovered on Hillary.
Manafort was campaign manager, taking no salary, after spending years operating a shadow government in Ukraine at the behest of the Kremlin.
Don Jr. took a meeting with Russian intel agents offering dirt on Hillary and proceeded to lie about it when asked.

Plenty of evidence.

newfie

I'll continue to be as silent as I can, I'll step back and allow you clowns to soil yourselves.
It is a chore for me to keep silent however, but I'll try. Continue to :censored2: (fecal) yourself.

don't over commit

yoda nonsense.jpg

vantexan

There’s plenty of evidence for Trump’s campaign colluding with Russia. The only debate would be if it constitutes proof.

Papadop was foreign policy advisor actively seeking meetings with Putin. He then bragged about the dirt the Russians had uncovered on Hillary.
Manafort was campaign manager, taking no salary, after spending years operating a shadow government in Ukraine at the behest of the Kremlin.
Don Jr. took a meeting with Russian intel agents offering dirt on Hillary and proceeded to lie about it when asked.

Plenty of evidence.
There was no shadow government. Don Jr. met with a woman who wanted to talk about adoptions. Yes, he wanted something on Hillary just the same as she wanted and paid for opposition research on Trump. Papadopoulos was a young guy full of self importance who had been drinking. By the way evidence is a synonym for proof. To this date Mueller has presented no evidence/proof of collusion with Russians and has recently stated Trump is not a target of his investigation. You folks so badly wanted this to be true but at this point you're clinging to a fantasy.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't read your :censored2:, you are a :censored2:. I should have listened to my dad. Fecal for brains you are. I apologize in advance for hurting your sensibilities or lack there of. Continue to be a jackass at your own peril. My God it is tiring stepping around piles of :censored2: as to not offend said pile.
Your man-panties sure have been all bunched up “thong style” lately. Might wanna have your med levels checked.

floridays

Your man-panties sure have been all bunched up “thong style” lately. Might wanna have your med levels checked.
Not really zero, letting you wear out the emollients clause and your other bs you bring up. We talked in private, I know where you stand and where I do, and beyond that what I know about the law. I'll stand back and let you continue to soil yourself. I warned you and @MAKAVELI to back away long ago. You don't, get the towels ready, you clowns will have much egg to wipe.

Uncle Tom aka Liar

MAKAVELI

Not really zero, letting you wear out the emollients clause and your other bs you bring up. We talked in private, I know where you stand and where I do, and beyond that what I know about the law. I'll stand back and let you continue to soil yourself. I warned you and @MAKAVELI to back away long ago. You don't, get the towels ready, you clowns will have much egg to wipe.

Uncle Tom aka Liar
Back away from what? The investigation is still going strong and all your pres can do is tweet. What a pusillanimous.