President Trump

floridays

Dude!
Nothing on this site has any impact!
Besides, they don't even wipe their ass well.
I know, but it is still fun to a point. I think I've reached that point. What are you listening to and mix to stereo are becoming where I post and nothingness fluff. I'm not very smart, but I'm smarter than these "what if clowns." Maybe not smarter, just a different education. I shouldn't tell Gomer how to fill my tank or wash my windshield.

floridays

Keep speaking in riddles. It doesn't help your argument or Drumpf.:happy2:
I can't speak dumb enough for you but I'll try.

There is absolutely nothing against Trump with the Russians, can you understand that?
There is absolutely no case against Trump for your White Master Hillary losing because of Russian influence.

Who will be the last ignorant person here is my question.@ Bbsam, @MAKAVELI, @It will be fine , @ Sportello, and I apologize for leaving some off the list. Continue to be fools, that's all I'm saying.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can see a headline in twenty years;
Mueller's heirs exhumes Trump's body for their never ending quest into the real cause of the tainted 2016 election.

bbsam

Staff member
I can't speak dumb enough for you but I'll try.

There is absolutely nothing against Trump with the Russians, can you understand that?
There is absolutely no case against Trump for your White Master Hillary losing because of Russian influence.

Who will be the last ignorant person here is my question.@ Bbsam, @MAKAVELI, @It will be fine , @ Sportello, and I apologize for leaving some off the list. Continue to be fools, that's all I'm saying.
I would love to be proven wrong. But with all the lies coming from the president and his supporters, I won’t be convinced by the likes of Devin, Jeanine, Rudy, and Sean.

I’ll wait for Mueller to finish.