President Trump

vantexan

I would love to be proven wrong. But with all the lies coming from the president and his supporters, I won’t be convinced by the likes of Devin, Jeanine, Rudy, and Sean.

I’ll wait for Mueller to finish.
If Mueller is saying Trump isn't a target of the investigation, he'd as an officer of the court would have to hold to that. That pretty much indicates he's looking at others.

bbsam

Staff member
If Mueller is saying Trump isn't a target of the investigation, he'd as an officer of the court would have to hold to that. That pretty much indicates he's looking at others.
If I were the president, I would read that as I am still a “person of interest”.

vantexan

If I were the president, I would read that as I am still a “person of interest”.
You're really hanging on to the hope he gets removed, huh? Republicans could've removed Obama in 2012 but 3 million stayed home instead of voting for Romney. Point is don't get your hopes up because those you expect to get it done will often let you down.

vantexan

Perhaps the officer of the court was being factual at that time. Times change.

There will be no impeachment, but the outcome will not be good for tRUmp.
When he made the statement he was essentially saying there's no evidence. Sure, evidence can come out but to date it either hasn't or just has. So if there's no impeachment then how will it be bad for Trump? What name hasn't been called, what vicious remark hasn't been made, what accusation hasn't been leveled? Do you really think more mockery and ridicule will matter to him?

floridays

There is one target, it is Trump, period what world are you living in? I don't give a rats :censored2: what Mueller says, he's a proven liar, and it is not against the law for law enforcement to lie. Mueller's problem is there is nothing to be had. He needs a Trump lie, therefore he wants to set a perjury trap. If he gets his "lie" I wonder what he thinks he can do with it.

vantexan

There is one target, it is Trump, period what world are you living in? I don't give a rats :censored2: what Mueller says, he's a proven liar, and it is not against the law for law enforcement to lie. Mueller's problem is there is nothing to be had. He needs a Trump lie, therefore he wants to set a perjury trap. If he gets his "lie" I wonder what he thinks he can do with it.
I'm well aware they're trying to get Trump. But as an officer of the court he can't make public statements that are false in spite of all the sleazy lawyers you see on tv shows. That will come back to bite him, as in being disbarred. Let's see what evidence, if any, is presented. To date nothing.

floridays

I'm well aware they're trying to get Trump. But as an officer of the court he can't make public statements that are false in spite of all the sleazy lawyers you see on tv shows. That will come back to bite him, as in being disbarred. Let's see what evidence, if any, is presented. To date nothing.
He can lie all he wants. He proved it saying Trump was not a target.

floridays

Agreed. He can lie to try to trick or trap someone. But if someone he is investigating stumbles in any way he can nail them.
Or if there are conflicting statements between two individuals, he chooses which statement is truth. Rest assured Trumps statement would not be deemed truthful. I still say Trump should tell little bobby to go friend himself.

bbsam

Staff member
The
“...a proven liar.” Lol. Exactly why no lawyer in the country would advise the president to go in front of a grand jury. Not because it’s a “trap”, but because the president is “a proven liar”. Even when it’s of no consequence, he can’t bring himself to the truth (i.e. inauguration crowd size).