President Trump

Sportello

When he made the statement he was essentially saying there's no evidence. Sure, evidence can come out but to date it either hasn't or just has. So if there's no impeachment then how will it be bad for Trump? What name hasn't been called, what vicious remark hasn't been made, what accusation hasn't been leveled? Do you really think more mockery and ridicule will matter to him?
Nope.

Sportello

There is one target, it is Trump, period what world are you living in? I don't give a rats :censored2: what Mueller says, he's a proven liar, and it is not against the law for law enforcement to lie. Mueller's problem is there is nothing to be had. He needs a Trump lie, therefore he wants to set a perjury trap. If he gets his "lie" I wonder what he thinks he can do with it.
Mueller hasn't said anything, you are confused.

Box Ox

“I didn’t do anything. But I’m just randomly letting everybody know that I could pardon myself if I wanted to. Just saying.” LOL

2qt8lms.jpg

floridays

Well, hello 1950s. Should we provide @bbsam with some "separate but equal" forum restrictions, Jim Crow style?
No, United Negro College Fund, be sure to know who you are talking to before posting. I can list the accepted terms over the years. It is nice to be quantified by a term. Which term is next?

rod

Retired 23 years
No, United Negro College Fund, be sure to know who you are talking to before posting. I can list the accepted terms over the years. It is nice to be quantified by a term. Which term is next?

I always thought it was strange buying a can of cheap black spray paint at Walmart and seeing it labeled "negro".

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
“I didn’t do anything. But I’m just randomly letting everybody know that I could pardon myself if I wanted to. Just saying.” LOL

2qt8lms.jpg
These guys on BC are too dumb to understand that by accepting a pardon Drumpf would have to admit he did what he was indicted for.Let's all have a free for all... all crimes are legal. Since the rule of law doesn't matter anymore.
People who do nothing wrong have nothing to worry about.........right Drumpf?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
These guys on BC are too dumb to understand that by accepting a pardon Drumpf would have to admit he did what he was indicted for.Let's all have a free for all... all crimes are legal. Since the rule of law doesn't matter anymore.
People who do nothing wrong have nothing to worry about.........right Drumpf?
actually he just gives you liberals more things to obsess over. Considering he has been running circles all over liberals for a year and a half now.