President Trump

Box Ox

that is what you think

Right on! A lotta people also think the A-Team was disbanded in 1987. Don't you :censored2:ing believe it, folks!

16blstv.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Right on! A lotta people also think the A-Team was disbanded in 1987. Don't you :censored2:ing believe it, folks!

16blstv.jpg
You have not figured this out. So I will explain it. Trump wants dems talking about impeachment for the mid terms. It will turn the republicans out

Box Ox

You have not figured this out. So I will explain it. Trump wants dems talking about impeachment for the mid terms. It will turn the republicans out

Maybe Mueller can wrap it up soon and the calls for impeachment will be validated in most peoples’ eyes if rock solid evidence against him is included in the report.

vantexan

The Dems know in order to impeach they have to take back the House. In order to convict and remove they have to take back the Senate. So if any group is motivated it's the Dems. That the economy is doing better works well for the Republicans.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The Dems know in order to impeach they have to take back the House. In order to convict and remove they have to take back the Senate. So if any group is motivated it's the Dems. That the economy is doing better works well for the Republicans.
impeaching trump or thought motivates republicans to turn out. In the end you will just have turnout negated turnout. With the outcome being a minimal gain or no gain

Box Ox

If the economy is like this in November, it is over for dems

Can’t disagree. And I wouldn’t be surprised given the common Democratic thought that a push further to the left is what’s needed to win. It’s not. It’s a massive turnoff to guys like me who think Trump is an idiot but won’t eat the politically correct/pusillanimous sandwich the Democratic Party wants to feed us.

floridays

But they'll still play along with whatever he wants to do because their idiot constituents who voted them in love that he's a :censored2: too.
I didn't vote for him, but thanks for calling me an idiot. You have reinforced my resolve. I will vote for him next time, even if he murders Mueller on 5th Ave or Pennsylvania Ave.

floridays

I notice your back track. You maybe on the right path now.