President Trump

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I wish I was a hillbilly from Kentucky. I'm a conservative who grew up in cook county. In a broken state. With high taxes. Over populated. High property taxes. I'm pro union but I'm a Christian first abortions is my biggest issue and illegal and legal immigration is my second. Don't touch my god or my guns or constitution.
Ashley Judd is a hillbilly from Kentucky. She also happens to be a liberal. And a naaasty woman.

cachmeifucan

There are no big black guys around here. We do have a few skinny glassy eyed drugged out ones though. Those ones you could knock over with a feather------if they aren't already laying in a ditch.
Wow I'm white in DuPage county and you know what the largest killer of men 18 to 40 is. Heroin. It's like one on each block. I'm worried I'm going to be run into by 1 nodding off. Or some kid texting.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I wish I was a hillbilly from Kentucky. I'm a conservative who grew up in cook county. In a broken state. With high taxes. Over populated. High property taxes. I'm pro union but I'm a Christian first abortions is my biggest issue and illegal and legal immigration is my second. Don't touch my god or my guns or constitution.
Hillbillys are often down to earth, common sense folk. You strike me as more of a yahoo, or perhaps a bumpkin.

vantexan

Obviously the education system failed you. I get what you're saying but it's hard to decipher with your lack of punctuation. Do your thoughts just run on in your head?

MAKAVELI

He's just letting everyone know if the Dems hit him with bogus charges he can pardon himself. If that's bogus on his part then it's no different than the pile of manure the Dems are trying to dump on him.
If he tries to pardon himself it will likely cause a constitutional crisis and get the supreme Court involved. There is no presidence so I don't know where he gets the the idea that he has absolute power to pardon himself.

Box Ox

He's just letting everyone know if the Dems hit him with bogus charges he can pardon himself.

Bogus charges? What the :censored2:? Do you really think anybody would move forward with criminal charges with anything less than a rock solid case against the sitting President of the United States?

If there's anything that comes out worth trying to pardon himself for, it'll probably be for something that most sane folks on both sides of the political spectrum will have seen solid evidence of and say "Yeah, that guy is probably guilty as :censored2:."

it's no different than the pile of manure the Dems are trying to dump on him.

Republican DOJ, with an investigation led by Republicans. And Trump can declassify and release any proof of his innocence if he wants to contest anything.

bbsam

Staff member
He's just letting everyone know if the Dems hit him with bogus charges he can pardon himself. If that's bogus on his part then it's no different than the pile of manure the Dems are trying to dump on him.
Good lord van

If “the Dems” do anything, it will be because they win the House in November and vote to impeach. The president can’t pardon impeachment. Your EIB logic is failing you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If he tries to pardon himself it will likely cause a constitutional crisis and get the supreme Court involved. There is no presidence so I don't know where he gets the the idea that he has absolute power to pardon himself.
US Constitution.
The POTUS has broad constitutional power to reward a pardon to anyone, including the POTUS, unless it is to pardon the POTUS from impeachment.

It would however be political suicide if he did so.

vantexan

Elements of the FBI working with the Obama administration to bring down a president is causing a constitutional crisis. More text messages from Peter Strzok to his FBI girlfriend just came out. One of them actually says "the White House is running this now" in reference to this orchestrated effort.

newfie

“I didn’t do anything. But I’m just randomly letting everybody know that I could pardon myself if I wanted to. Just saying.” LOL

2qt8lms.jpg

Trump is the ultimate troll and you libs keep falling for it.

vantexan

Good lord van

If “the Dems” do anything, it will be because they win the House in November and vote to impeach. The president can’t pardon impeachment. Your EIB logic is failing you.
Want to cause a constitutional crisis? Impeach him for what exactly? Because you don't like him? I've said it until I'm blue in the face, if he's committed a crime, impeach him. What's the crime?

MAKAVELI

US Constitution.
The POTUS has broad constitutional power to reward a pardon to anyone, including the POTUS, unless it is to pardon the POTUS from impeachment.

Since you are so convinced I'm sure you can quote the Constitution where it states a President can pardon himself.

bbsam

Staff member
Want to cause a constitutional crisis? Impeach him for what exactly? Because you don't like him? I've said it until I'm blue in the face, if he's committed a crime, impeach him. What's the crime?
We aren’t even close to that. But if we get there, probably obstruction. Would be a near slam dunk in the House and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple republican senators cross over to convict.

bbsam

Staff member
US Constitution.

You are talking out of your monkey butt again.

That’s something that has never been tested in the courts and “pardon the potus from impeachment” doesn’t even make any sense.