President Trump

floridays

Eh, most people who post about stuff on here have probably already made up their minds about most things. So to me, it feels like a waste of time to demonize each other over it. Might as well just have fun with it.
I'm trying to learn, thanks for your patience.

Box Ox

I'm trying to learn, thanks for your patience.

Hey, me too. I still occasionally get into it with folks on Facebook. Even though I know it’s really just shouting past each other and into a void. I don’t think it’s very useful unless you’re face to face as people. But it’s still a strong genetic/tribal urge to do it online.

floridays

Hey, me too. I still occasionally get into it with folks on Facebook. Even though I know it’s really just shouting past each other and into a void. I don’t think it’s very useful unless you’re face to face as people. But it’s still a strong genetic/tribal urge to do it online.
I'm a weak human when it comes to arguing. I'm smart by half. Enjoy your day Amigo.:thumbup1:

floridays

No, it's fine, accents aside, I guess I was working toward a coherent sentence... FLORIDAZE can't supply one.

Guy doesn't know what the friend he's talking about.

Sad.
It's fixed, I don't generally type, I dictate. I've noted that previously. Bad punctuation and mangled English aside, address the point.

floridays

Is it true that tRUmp has had some very serious, totally believable allegations raised, while former First Lady Michelle Obama has had preposterous allegations raised?

Yes that is true.
That would be incorrect pertaining to Trump, and correct pertaining to Obama. Remember, your side just got through floating President Trump kick Melania's ass. You're a larger feckless :censored2: than our daughter. See how that works again? It's groundhog day.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
And his dick is larger than Michelle's, don't forget that fact.
Don't think so. Look at the size of his hands.
upload_2018-6-10_15-50-36.jpeg