President Trump

It will be fine

So does anyone think starting a trade war with Canada and Europe is a good idea? Best case this is the “Trump opening negotiation position” where he acts like a d-bag making ridiculous demands so he has room to come back down. Worst case he’s just a d-bag and the cost of all goods and services increases and we all become even more poor. I think Trump is overestimating the leverage of the American market. He’ll end up driving the rest of the world away from us where they’ll find we weren’t so special to begin with.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So does anyone think starting a trade war with Canada and Europe is a good idea? Best case this is the “Trump opening negotiation position” where he acts like a d-bag making ridiculous demands so he has room to come back down. Worst case he’s just a d-bag and the cost of all goods and services increases and we all become even more poor. I think Trump is overestimating the leverage of the American market. He’ll end up driving the rest of the world away from us where they’ll find we weren’t so special to begin with.
you realize they dump everything here right

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Old Man Jingles, it's getting fairly warm now, music festivals are mostly waiting till fall now?, in the south?
Festivals are over for me until September.
Now I switch over to concerts until then ... mostly inside but Dead & Co is outside so I will make exceptions.

I got an upper respiratory infection after the last festival … too much dust in the air and pasture dust generally has pneumococcal bacteria attached.
Sucks getting old in many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
DeNiro is a slob with his "$#@ Trump" comment at the Tony awards. What a jerk. If you just say that for 4 years, how are you beneficial to this country? (you wasted piece of ****)

vantexan

DeNiro is a slob with his "$#@ Trump" comment at the Tony awards. What a jerk. If you just say that for 4 years, how are you beneficial to this country? (you wasted piece of ****)
Let DeNiro rant. The more successful Trump is, the more DeNiro will marginalize himself with all the petty BS. It allows ordinary voters to see who really cares about them and is looking out for them. Sure isn't Hollywood.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let DeNiro rant. The more successful Trump is, the more DeNiro will marginalize himself with all the petty BS. It allows ordinary voters to see who really cares about them and is looking out for them. Sure isn't Hollywood.
Yes, the billionaire, silver spoon, draft dodging, reality TV show host, New Yorker is a true man of the people and really 'cares' about them.

Lmfao.

It will be fine

Were you under the impression that Robert DeNiro cared about you before? That’s very strange.